beanie boy

Topanga looked over at the girls wrapping presents and said, "Hey, whose presents are you guys wrapping?" "We finished Auggie's, dad's, and Maya is wrapping the last one for Shawn." replied Riley. "Sounds good." said Topanga. "All done. Who's next?" announced Maya. Riley looked at the pile and said, "Josh is next. Maya you wrap these, I wrapped almost all of Shawn's. You only wrapped one, don't try to make me wrap all of these." Maya smiled and said, "Don't worry Riley, I know I have to wrap this round, so who's am I getting out again?" "Josh's." answered Riley while she looked for more name labels. "Wait, wh-who's?" Maya stuttered, in a confused tone. "Josh. You know, my Uncle Josh, he used to hang out with us when we were really little?" said Riley, trying to make Maya remember him. "Oh, uh, him, yeah, I remember him." said Maya nervously. And she started wrapping his first present, she looked at it, trying not to look like she was actually caring about it, it was a beanie, a black one, she started thinking about how he always wore those, even though she hadn't seen him in years, here she was wrapping a beanie for him, so apparently he still wore them, she smiled thinking of when they used to play together at the park with Riley. She sighed and handed Riley the wrapped up beanie. She wrapped nervously, after years and years, she would once again see that brown-haired boy.