history test

-a month later-
Josh looked down at his phone, receiving a text from Anna, his classmate and tutor, 'Hey Josh, come by my place. We have a history test coming up and I thought we should study for it.' Josh got up and went out the door, "I'll be back around 7 mom." he yelled back as he ran out the door. He drove over to Anna's and knocked on the door. Anna answered. "Oh, hi Josh." she said, Josh looked at her and noticed something different. He looked her up and down and saw she was wearing REALLY short shorts and an obviously purposely buttoned down top just enough to see that there was something there. This came as a shock to him as Anna's never been known for cleavage or anything before. He shook it off. He just wanted a good grade on the history test, who gives what the girl looks like. "Come, we'll go down to my room." she said, leading him downstairs. They sat next to each other and looked at their history books. After about a half hour of trying to feed information into each other's heads, Anna let out a sigh and slammed her book on the desk. "We'll never get this in time. Why do we even have to learn about history?" she said looking at Josh, "The past already happened. It's done, over, all that really matters is what's happening now. Right now. You know what's happening right now Josh?" Josh shrugged without moving his focus from his book. "Right now Josh, Right now is you and me, in my room. Alone." she said as she put her hands all over his chest. "Yeah so?" He said, still focused on the book. "Don't act clueless. Josh it's just us, we can't focus on these stupid books, so let's just have some fun." She said, unbuttoning her top a little bit more so more of her was shown and she moved his face towards her and she kissed him. Josh froze. He didn't know what to do, he was just standing, confused. Not trying to kiss back, but also not being able to pull away. Anna kept kissing, and he didn't know what to do, so he just stood there and let her kiss him when his phone buzzed. Multiple times. Maya spammed him with messages, if only she knew what he was doing.
•••
A/N: DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER!! I'M SORRY! BUT JOSHAYA WILL SURVIVE I PROMISE!!