Chapter 1

" Feels nice. " Levi said as he grasped onto Nurse Eren's bottom. Feeling it nicely.

"Ah!" the little nurse screamed in surprise.

" Sorry did I startle you?"

"A bit."

" You have a nice butt. " the ravenette bluntly commented.

"Eh?" Eren blushed, "S-sir you should refrain from talking like that inside the hospital. This man was seriously straightforward, Eren thought.

" What? Why.? It's not bad is it?"

"U-um Sir, i-if you keep doing this I'll have to find you another nurse. It's not good for the patient to be distracted.. um..." Eren mumbled the last part to himself so the man couldn't hear him. "Y-Your name is Ackerman Levi c-correct?"

" That is correct." He replied bluntly.

"D-do you feel ill somewhere, does it hurt somewhere... Sir...?" Eren pressed his lips together tightly. Did the man dislike him now?

" no. And my lower region." He replied. Still straight faced.

Eren blushed even more crimson, "What might be the problem?" he tried focusing on Levi's face.

" my pants are too tight." He replied bluntly once more.

"Y-you mean..." Eren was sure of what he meant by now.

"What else would I mean. Man you're so slow. Can I go to the bathroom to take care of this.?" Annoyed he rolled his eyes.

"Oh..." Eren was sure he wanted him to suck him off. Not that Eren would really mind, the man was hot. He bit his lip, " Yeah, this way." Eren showed him the bathroom door.

Levi got up and followed Eren to the bathroom. " Tch.. Thanks."

He held the bathroom door open for him. "H-Here..." he stuttered.

He walked in and stopped to look over his shoulder. " what are you staring at.? Come on."

Eren's mouth fell open, and he didn't even get to protest before Levi pulled him inside. "Y-You set me up..." Eren blushed.

"It doesn't seem like you mind though. Based on your facial expression. " he smirked and closed and locked the door behind them.

The brunette tried looking away. "Levi-san... Sir..." The older man had already started undressing him and Eren felt utterly embarrassed.

" Do you mind..? He licked the nape of his neck.

"nnh, S-sir, I, We, shouldn't, I have.... hnnng!" Eren shivered, his hot tongue against his skin felt amazing.

" You have what.?" He nibbled on his skin.

"Duties..." Eren gasped in a loud moan. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt before and it turned him on more than any AV had ever done.

"This is your duty right? to take care of your patients.?" He used one of his free hand to play with his erect nipples. " seems like you like the way this feels."

"Gnn... Yes but not thi- ah!" Eren clutched at Levi's white hoodie. "Nnh, not there I'm sensiti- Hnn!" He couldn't hold back his lewd mewls and nearly slid to the floor.

"Wow.. You are sensitive.. "Levi went down and started licking and sucking on his right nipple.

"No..." Eren sighed, his breathing quickened even more. "I can't... stand..." His knees felt like they would give out any second.