Chapter 6

Levi woke up the next morning from a phone call from Jean. "Yo, open up. Why'd you lock your door?" Levi was already annoyed by his voice.

"So you don't crawl into my bed again you fucking Horseface." He hates having to see Jean first thing in the morning.

"Ouch that hurts Leviii. Just open up. I have paperwork for you." Levi sighed and got up to unlock the door.

"Hey, you have a look of just fucked!" Jean peered inside handing Levi the paperwork. "Is the little kitten in here?" He gazes through the glass wall to Levi's bed where Eren was still sleeping. "Wow.. sexy kitten you have there." He sing sang, licking his lips hungrily.

"Don't you even think about it Jean!" He slightly raised his voice. "He's mine.!"

"Hey, hey, just a little bit Levi. Come on!" Jean pleaded.

"No you aren't having him. He's mine only damnit." He voice got slightly louder because Horseface was being so stubborn. "Go find your own adorable kitten!!"

Jean snorted. "You've changed, Levi." He raised an eyebrow. "Looks like you woke little kitty up." Jean waved at Eren. Slightly puzzled Eren looked at the two of them and tilted his head tiredly. Sliding out of bed with one of the sheets wrapped around him, Eren stood up. He didn't stand for long. Once he set his full weight on the floor, his hips and feet gave out underneath him and he collapsed at the floor, supported by his arms he sat there a confused expression marring his face.

He ran over to Eren to help him up. "Eren.. You probably shouldn't move so much yet." He grabbed one of his hands to help him sit on the bed. Then he looked back at Jean. " I've changed how.?"

"The way you speak. Your principles. You didn't mind sharing before..." Jean smirked. "Le...vi?" Eren tilted his head, looking at Levi half asleep and confused. "Also, make sure you don't break him, I know how you are when you have sex." Jean chuckled.

"Tch- if all you needed to do was give me the papers, then please make your way out." He put his attention back to Eren who was still groggily waking up.

"Yes yes..." Jean turned to leave, "Do share him sometime. He's so sexy." He smirked and left.

"Tch- in your dreams.." He mumbled to himself. "Oi. Eren, are you awake yet?" He Shakes him a bit to aid in waking him up.

The young brunette blinked, his teal eyes looking tiredly at Levi. "Sleepy..." He mumbled with a gravelly voice, closing his eyes and leaning against Levi's shoulder, breathing heavily.

"If you're still sleepy go lay back down."

Eren had already fallen asleep against him. Breathing deeply, softly mumbling something about Levi.

"Geez.. I probably did it too much.." He gently grabbed Eren and lay him back down on the bed. He lay with him, watching him sleep peacefully, stroking his cheek with his thumb. "No ones ever going to have you.." He whispered to himself as he placed a kiss on his forehead.

Waking up, Eren glances at the bedside clock. 11:45. His eyes widen. "Work!" He tries to shout, but a raspy voice is the only thing emitting from his throat. He glances through the glass wall and see Levi working seriously at his desk. Everything else around him seems forgotten. Trying to stand up, his legs are shaking badly. Forcing himself to walk, he slowly shuffles to the bathroom, gasping when the sight in the mirror is not what he expects. Eyes wide and mouth hanging open, he inspects himself thoroughly.

Levi glances up to check if he is still sleeping. He doesn't find him in the bed so he pauses what he's working on and goes to find him. Finding him in the bathroom, he sees Eren inspecting his body with wide eyes. " everything okay, Eren?"