Chapter 10

"Eren, are you gonna come and wash up.?" He called to his lover whom was still in his boxers.

"Ah yes!" Eren hurriedly slipped out of his boxers and entered the shower area where Levi already was.

"Come on hurry. Before the tub fills up." In the shower area, there was a really big shower head. Enough to cover two whole bodies when water was running. I swear, being the CEO of Ackerman Corp must be nice. Levi was already under the shower head soaking his body completely. His hair already drenched and water trailing down his muscular body.

Eren gulped a slight blush tinting his cheeks. This man was beautiful. He stepped inside eyes on Levi's.

"Is the temperature okay.?"

"Un." He nodded silently.

"Eren.. Come closer.." By the sight of Eren, he started getting a little aroused.

Eren did as he was told and stepped closer to Levi. A blush threatening to paint his face in red.

Levi grabbed the back of his head, and slowly pulled him in for a kiss. His licked Eren's bottom lip, asking for entry into his mouth, lightly nibbling it.

Eren complied and opened his mouth granting Levi entrance. Their tongues crashed together, dancing and swirling around. It was breathtakingly good and soon Eren felt like his mind was in euphoria.

He brought his hands down to the teen's waist and pulled him closer. Massaging his ass as their tongues continued to dance.

Eren groaned. Levi's touch was heavenly and he let his body melt into his advances.

His erection slowly grew and so did his hunger for Eren. "Eren~ Nn~ let's go to the tub now~ "

"okay." he huskily murmured his member also quite erect. Eren took Levi's outstretched hand and followed him into the filled tub.

After turning off he running water, Eren went in first. "Eren.. Lean on the edge over there.." Levi got in afterward and planted his hands onto Eren's plump ass.

The muscles south of Eren's navel clenched tightly in anticipation. He leaned on the edge with his hands. When Levi's hands touched him he gasped, his breath hitching.

Levi gave it a good slap, the sound resonating through the bathroom.

Eren yelped, gasping. His entrance clenching and his erection dripping deliciously. He swallowed hard, what would be next?

"Does that feel good, Eren?" He slapped it once more before covering his entrance with his mouth.

"Yes.." He breathed, swallowing hard. He yelped again, the sounds of his screams resonating off the bathroom walls. "Don't... stop..."

He heard his lovers pleasured sounds and inserted his tongue into him. Reaching deep down into him, licking every part of his insides.

"Nnhah! Not there not tha-" Eren's knees felt like they would give out, but they weren't. "Le- ah!" Another slap resonated through the room and Eren's body jerked powerfully.

Skillfully using his tongue, he found a sensitive spot. It wasn't the prostate, but it was one of his sensitive spots. And seeing that Eren was dripping with precum, Levi began playing with his tip.

"Gnnn, no!" Eren moaned loudly, his body convulsing. "I said no.."He breathed as he looked at the cum smearing the wall.

"That was fast." He licked the Eren's juices off of his finger, then inserted them into him