Chapter 11

After driving, they got something to eat while looking around for furniture to renovate the top floor.,and new clothes for Eren.

"Levi, I didn't think that you'd buy me the clothe. Leeeviii! Stop wasting money on me please!" Even whined as Levi threw yet another pair of jeans on him .

"Do you realize ho much money I have? And plus, it's not wasting. Im buying new things that my fiancé needs." he threw another pair onto his head.

Eren just huffed. "No, and I don't want to know. I'm just concerned." the brunette continued to pout.

"Concerned about what, babe.?" Levi was confused.. Maybe having too much money made him uncomfortable?

"What if people think I'm just after your money..." Eren bit his lip, "What if you, I don't know, could spend them on something better..." He looked away, not sure if he was embarrassed or sad.

"Oi look at me." He tilted Eren's head back so their eyes met. " first of all, I know you're not after the money, and if people comment about it, I'll tell them otherwise. And second, nothing else in the world could never compare, than to just having you smiling by my side. And plus.. You're free." He smiled warmly, hopefully what he said made sense.

A crimson colour crept silently to his cheeks. "Free?" Eren blinked. "I'm free.. of course I am, buying another human would be cruel.." Eren snorted in a grin. "But.. why would you say that?" Eren was incredibly happy. Levi, just with a few words, made him realize just how important he was to him with just a few words. This man and his way with words.

"Say what? There was multiple things I said." He lightly chuckled. //

"That I'm free. You said that so you can justify using more money on me?" He raised an eyebrow at the much older man.

"Babe.. I don't even use that money.. Unless it's for food or work issues. I don't shop for clothes anymore.. Because.. I stopped growing. This money just basically sits there." Levi was really insistent of letting him use the money. But really though. You don't cost a thing. I don't have to give you anything to be mine, except my love in return."

Eren sighed. "Well... I can guess you have enough money to last us at least five lifetimes of not more." He chuckled. "I'm not worried that you'll use them up, I'm just worried about other things, like what I said earlier and..." Eren frowned. "Let's get you something new too, you can't wear the same thing over and over, are you mad, your clothes will wear down over time..." the brunette had forgotten his worries just like that.

"Let's go look at furniture first and then we can go get my clothes." He Ruffled Eren's hair soft brown hair.

"Ok," Eren grinned, he loved this, a date with Levi. Just a normal day, just the two of them.