Chapter 5

Barely reaching the room, Levi slammed Eren against the doors. Pressing his erection against Eren's. Eyes wide and full of wanton desire, Eren mewled loudly.

Levi slammed his lips onto Eren's, melting into a sloppy kiss, Levi's tongue exploring his mouth."Ngh~ Eren.." He started stripping Eren of his shirt.

"Le..vi." He sucked on Levi's tongue, the short moment he got before the older man grinned into the kiss, biting his lips hard. His next words sent shivers down Eren's spine.

"I'm going to do you hard tonight. So don't even try dominating, Eren." He said with his deep,husky voice into his ear.

He shivered, feeling the precum drip inside his pants. "Levi?" Eren panted heavily, wanting to kiss him more, but Levi's mouth was already on his neck. With one hand, Levi was holding Eren's head in place and with the other he swiftly locked the doors. Eren barely noticed as his mind was going blank.

With their tongues dancing around each other, Levi slowly pushed him towards the bed, feeling up and down his body. He pushed Eren onto the bed, and quickly threw off his jacket.

Eren tried unbuttoning Levi's jeans, and got as far as pulling down his zipper before his hands were pushed above his head. "Nn No let me touch you." His pants heavy and wanton, Eren bucked his hips as Levi grinded their members together through the cloth of their bottoms. "Le-vi." Eren mewled, loosing himself in yet another, sloppy kiss.

"No.. You're not touching today.." As he used one hand to hold Eren's hands above his head, he buried his face back into his neck, sucking on his soft and flawless skin. He slips his other hand directly underneath his boxers, and uses his thumb to rub his tip.

A small scream slips from Eren's lips. He didn't know what is better anymore. The delicious feeling of nips and bites on his neck or the rough handling of his cock, Levi pressing down on his slit with his pinky finger, wanting to open him up. He knew Levi was making love bites to mark Eren, and he relished in the feeling. Writhing and arching underneath Levi, Eren moaned, repeatedly as the raven haired man slowly ravished his skin and his throbbing length.

With one swipe, Eren now lay completely naked. Letting him go for a moment, he ripped off his own shirt, and took off his pants. Then went back to topping Eren. "Beautiful.." He said, looking at Eren from head to toe before grinding onto him again.

Gasping Eren reached up and slid his arms around Levi's neck. "Why can't I touch you." He moaned as Levi rubbed his hardened length against his own, their sleek members dripping with precum.

" I like control. And tonight I'm going to control and dominate you." He said onto his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. "I'm gonna make you entirely mine." He snuck out from under Eren's arms and down to his ass. " it looks so ripe.." He opened Eren's cheeks and began to lick it like it was and ice cream cone, giving little sucks in between breaths.

Every muscle in Eren's body south for his navel clenched hard, heating his inner core all the more. "Nnha, I didn't know you were... ah!" He writhed at the probing, delicious feeling of Levi's tongue circling his entrance, licking... sucking. Shallow breaths left Eren's mouth time and again with high pitched mewls. He twisted his long fingers into his raven hair, tugging, pulling, touching - touching which he was not supposed to do.

Levi undid his tie that he had left on his neck, got up from where he was and pinned Eren's hands back above his head. "Didnt I tell you not to touch.?" He smirked and used the tie in his hand to bind Eren's hands to the bed railings. Trailing his fingers down his slender body, Levi went back down, this time inserting his tongue into him.