Chapter 9

Eren finally gets discharged from the hospital they head home. It was already evening by the time they reached Levi's, or more correctly, now their home. Tired Eren stumbled into bed, snuggling up behind Levi, cuddling him from behind. "I love you." He whispered before his breathing got deeper and he fell asleep like that.

"Geez.. You seem more tired than me.." Levi commented, sighing with relief, before finally getting some shut eye.

Morning approached quickly. Eren blinked by the light streaming inside the room. "We forgot to shut the blinds last night..." He murmured to himself before looking down at Levi. "Still sleeping." he smiled. "Sorry babe." He kissed his cheek softly before getting up and shutting the blinds, covering the room in darkness. Quietly, the brunette stepped outside and stumbled over to the kitchen. "Oh, my phone..." Eren picked it up from the counter. "No wonder, it's dead." He smiled bitterly thinking back on the last three days. Feeling trapped in his own body. Digging out Levi's charger he put his own phone down to charge. "Well then, breakfast." He started preparing. Eren still felt guilty, about everything. But Levi had given him a thorough scolding. His teal eyed crinkled slightly as he thought back. 'Don't you ever do that to me again. How can you for one moment think I'd be better off without you. I can finally live when you're around, I can breathe.....' It was a long lecture, but Levi had proposed, and asked him to move in. Though this place is more an office at the moment. Some things have to change. For example more furniture. He started cracking some eggs and frying some sausages. Levi would probably not wake up for a while.

As Levi slept, Eren cooked breakfast and thought about the renovations to the top floor of Ackerman Corporation. And what he was going to do with his own home.

"Levi?" Eren peeked inside. The man didn't wake up. "Levi." Eren sat beside him on the bed, stroking his hair, pushing back some from his eyes. "Baby, it's breakfast." He murmured and kissed his forehead gently.

"Hnn~ five more minutes~ " he mumbled. And tossed underneath the blanket.

"Hey, wake up sleepyhead, I made eggs.." Eren whispered into his ear and gently bit his lobe. "Come on Levi, wake up, I need a kiss."

"Ereeeen... Come cloooser.." He mumbled I into the pillow.

"No way, you'll just drag me into the mattress, making me unable to move snd sleep with you. The food is getting cold Levi. Come on." Eren murmurs softly.

"Grr- fine.." Levi sat up and rubbed his eye then stretched out his arms.

"Don't be mad..." Eren frowned, a slight sad look in his teal eyes. "I'm going to change. Hurry and wake up..." Eren mumbled and headed to the closet, which still had Levi's clothes, but also some of his own, which he had left during the time he was here. They were washed and clean. He smiled softly.

"Oi, didn't you want a kiss.?" He said as he got up and yawned, scratching his back.

Eren didn't reply as he slid a t-shirt over his head. "I don't know, you seemed rather grumpy just now." Eren pouts. He's not sad, just disappointed. "Anything special you want to drink for breakfast?"

Eren couldn't hear Levi's footsteps approaching behind him and Levi jumped onto him. Clinging onto his back. "I'm sorry for being grumpy.. Can I kiss you now.?"

"Whoa!" Eren laughed. "Who's the older one." He chuckled, finding Levi adorably cute. "Okay," He chuckled as Levi slid off his back. Eren felt an urge, wanting to take the lead he placed an index finger under Levi's chin, tilting his head back. Slowly he brushed a thumb across the older male's lips before bending. His lips brushed across the raven haired's softly. "Good morning," he murmured against them, before kissing his nose. "I'll head to the living room, and start. Come when you're ready." He left Levi standing by the closet.