Chapter 4

"Eren is the tub filled yet?" Levi yells out to his new 15 year old lover.

"Un!" The teal eyed male responds brightly. When Levi enters, Eren is already scrubbing himself down. "Aren't you coming in? I got tired of waiting so I went ahead." He smiles at the gray eyed handsomness before him.

Levi took off his semen covered underwear and pants. " I'm coming in coming" he walked over to Eren and dipped on leg in to check the temperature. " ah.. Perfect" he submerged the rest of his body into the tub in front of Eren.

"You didn't think the temperature would be good?" The latter laughs lightly, his mood bright and eyes playful, teasing.

" I was just checking.. Some people like different water temperatures when they bathe.." He comfortably leaned back and let Eren rest his chin on his shoulder.

"Seems like we like the same temperature then.." Eren sighed comfortably, "Thank you for staying." He kissed his shoulder lightly.

He turned around to give him a soft kiss on the lips. "You're Welcome"

Eren stood up, shifting around and sitting back down so he could sit between Levi's legs. "I'm sorry for being indecisive, for being mean and immature, for being selfish and thoughtless..." the young brunette laced their fingers together, his hand on top of Levi's, so he could play with his thumb. Bringing it to his mouth, he gently and playfully bit down.

"Oi, I'm the one who should be apologizing. You were right.. I should've just told my feelings for you instead of doing what I did.."

"Seems like we both went about it wrongly." Eren grinned and kissed his lips again. Want me to wash you?" his teal eyes gleamed with a spark Levi wasn't quite able to fathom.

"Why are you sparkling..." He whispered. Pondering to himself. " but sure. I'd like that."

"Sparkling?" Eren tilted his head to the side unsure of what he meant. "Come here then." The young boy motioned for him to step out of the tub to where the shower was placed. "By the way, you forgot to scrub and wash yourself before entering the bath mister. This is Japan you know.." Eren playfully scolded. He knew that the man probably wasn't used to such things, he was, in fact, not your ordinary man.

Levi stepped out of the tub and and went to the spot that Eren told him to go, and sat down. " Ne, Eren, when I told you I was the richest man in the country, what did you think of me..?"

The brunette jerked, shocked by the sudden question. He put some shampoo in the palm of his hand and smiled. "What I thought of you?" He rubbed his hands together, distributing the soap evenly and started massaging Levi's scalp. "To be honest, I don't know. I think that even before you told me I had fallen for you." He flushed. "At first I didn't realize who you were, not even with your full name..." He smiled sheepishly. "I can be a bit dense sometimes. But when you told me? I was in shock. How could such a person like someone like me?" He chuckled turning on the water again sonhe could rinse out the soap. "Then I got mad and thought you were selfish and childlike. But now that I know more about you..." he blushed crimson, "I know it's fast, but I love you..." He murmured.

"I am childish and selfish though.. You had a right to be mad at me.." He buried his hands in his face and sighed. " I don't see how you fell for me so quickly." He said still talking into his hands, but lifted his head for a moment. " I love you too.. Eren."

"Don't look so sad..." Eren frowned at him then embraced him from behind. He kissed his cheek, then his chin, moving down to his neck and shoulder. "Do you want to know a secret? How old do you think I am Mr. Ackerman?" Eren whispered into his ear.