Chapter 12

"So Eren, what type of furniture are we looking for again.?" He poked at the male who was in awe by all the furniture in the store.

"You've..never done this before?" Eren raised his eyebrows, intrigued.

"Be quiet... It's not my fault I'm not that familiar with shopping for this kind of stuff." He looked away, trying to hide his faint blush across his cheeks.

"We need a sofa. at least. And a normal table not just a kotatsu, maybe a TV?" Eren smiled and ran over to a big 70" television. "Levi look, it seems bigger than me!"

Levi chuckled. " that's because it is Eren. Do you want to go pick out a sofa.? I don't really have a preference. " be placed his hands In His pocket.

His teal eyes sparkled. He had never gone furniture shopping like this before. Not for living together with someone. "Yes!" He ran over to a black, leather sofa with three seats. Excitedly he motioned for Levi to come and sit beside him.

Levi jogged over to him and plopped down next to him. " this feels nice. And I like the material. What do you think.?" He rubbed on the leather while looking at Eren.

"I think it's great." Eren rested his head on Levi's warm shoulder. "It even has a longer part, like a footrest!" He grinned, nuzzling his nose against the soft fabric of his jacket. "It's the perfect cuddle spot..." he murmured.

"So this one.? Or do you want to continue looking first.?" He leaned his head against Eren's.

"I want this one. I want to cuddle on it later...." Eren murmured softly.

"Okay.." A small smile met Levi's lips. "So what else are we looking for? A tv right.?"

"Yes, I love that big one!" Eren frowned, "Levi... Is something the matter?"

"Just happy babe.. This feeling feels nice.. Shopping with someone.." He placed a gentle kiss on the top of Eren's head.

"Me too. This is a first for me too." Eren blushed. He took a hold of Levi's hand snd dragged him toward a worker. "Excuse me, could you help us with that TV? We'd like to get it." The woman blushed as she saw Levi, stuttering as she replied a small yes. She shuffled over to a tall man, chatting and explaining. The man nodded towards them. "Hey babe..." She liked you..." Eren pouted.

"I'm sure that's not it. She probably just recognized me and got overwhelmed that CEO of Ackerman Corp is here..." He gave a gentle squeeze to his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Nope... that was..." Eren mumbled to himself. "Let's find something you'd like Levi!" Eren let a wide grin form his lips and dragged him off to the office section, right next to the bedroom section. "Here."

"Oi.. F-for me? I thought I only needed clothes.?" He stuttered.

"You have a big office, but barely anything in there. It's only your desk and a stereo. You do need something? pictures? If not maybe something for the bedroom?" The brunette tilted his head watching Levi intently.

"I mean a few photos of you wouldn't hurt.. " he mumbled to himself. " but it's my workspace.. I don't think I need many things in there. Unless you have something in mind."

"What about a dresser with a few photographs on?" Eren suggested. "Or maybe we should go to the bedroom section, if you would want something there instead?"

"Maybe I should put a couch in there too? I don't know. Maybe you want to hang out in the room while I work. I honestly don't know. Let's just go with what you think. " he pecked him on the nose.

Eren blushed. "Can I? Won't I disturb you?" his teal eyes were radiating with happiness. "Let's get a dresser, some nice picture frames and a sofa for the office as well then." Eren blinked happily. When they were done shopping for both furniture and clothes, they decided to go home. The elevator ride was long, too long, well according to Eren it was. He was excited to put up things they bought. The furniture had been sent earlier and people from the company they bought it from, Levi's company to be exact, had already put them inside. Hurrying out of the elevator, he rushed to the door and nearly tore it open. However he was left standing there, mouth agape. "Levi, the wall leading leading to the living room is gone!" He moved further inside. "The kitchen is now over there, and the glass walls all the way to your office has been clad in wood. What, how-" Eren turned to Levi, the surprise evident in his teal eyes.

"Um.. Surprise.?" He smiled nervously and let out a light chuckle.

"Wait... how-" Eren whispered in awe and proceeded into the office, still surrounded by glass walls. He turned to the bedroom, the wall and door to the office was still glass, but outside the office, it was hid behind wood now. He swirled around laughing. "It's so amazing. I know we were gone most if the day but how did they..?" Eren queried.

"Hehe~ speed of business I guess. You like it?" He smiled as he grabbed onto Eren's arm.

"What's that door?" Eren pointed to a door at the right side of the room he had not seen before, intertwining their fingers at the same time.

"Do you want to go see?" Levi walked toward the door, tugging Eren behind him. "After you." He motioned Eren to open the door and be the first one to enter.

Slowly Eren wrapped his fingers around the door handle. "Levi?" He asked unsure, but opened up anyway.

"tada~" Levi said behind him. Eren walked in, looking at every detail.

"A new door to your office?" Eren gaped at the entrance outside the new door. "What about the other one?" He never knew there was a part of Ackerman Corp behind the walls of their place. It looked amazing. Eren would have loved to work there. There were three different departments side by side, busy working, the walls had a white-cream colour. "Do all of them report to you?" He was stunned.

"Yes they do. To make life easier I guess. So do you want to set up the dresser and stuff now? I wanted to at least set up that together, along with the photos of us." He brought up Eren's hand to his lips and kissed them.

"But really, why a new door to your office?" He blushed at the display of affection in front of his workers, but they didn't seem to pay them any mind. Suddenly Eren flushed bright red. "Because you want to... separate our living space with work...?" The brunette was ready to release his inner happiness, the one he took out only on special occasions, the happiness that always brought him to tears. "Dresser..." he murmured still in awe. "Yes of course!" As if realizing what Levi had said, his head snapped back, eyes locking with steel grey ones.

"Yes.. Exactly that. Now come help me." Pulled Eren into a quick kiss and walked over to the box that was already sitting in its designated spot.

"Here?" Eren smiled, quite content with the place. "Where did you get those pictures though?" the brunette raises an eyebrow.

"Huh.. Which ones.?"

"These." Eren pulles them out of Levi's hands smirking.

"Uhh... Well the ones of you are ones I took when you weren't paying attention.."

Eren flushed. "I'm sleeping here... And this, here I'm biting my lip, and this one... hey when did you, I made dinner, how-" the brunette started laughing. "You could be a photographer Levi, you really know how to capture the moment." He kissed the corner of his mouth. "Let's set this up properly."

"Yeah" he hummed in delight. Levi lovingly watched Eren attempt to open the box the dresser was in. Finally getting it open, they took out all the pieces and slowly assembled it, placing the frames photos on top. "There.."

"I like this, Levi. Us doing things like this, it feels like a family..." The brunette gazed lovingly at the piece they had managed to assemble.