Chapter 8

After releasing the kiss off of Eren's forehead, he saw his eyes move. As he was watching carefully, he saw him slowly blink his eyes and looked at him. "Eren...?" Levi's eyes lit up and smiled, tears running down his face. "Nurse!! Nurse!! He woke up!!"

Eren's eyes widened and he started to panic, motioning at the tube in his throat.

Two nurses ran in immediately to remove the tube and all of the monitors and such that he was hooked up to.

He coughed and took a deep breath. "Levi..." He croaked, tears sliding down his face.

Levi ran immediately and hugged him.. "Eren..!!" Many many tears were being shed as Levi embraced his awoken lover.

Eren didn't know what to say. He just slumped against his lover crying. He had so many words that wouldn't even reach his tongue.

"Oh my god please don't ever do that again..." He pulled away from the hug and his lips made contact with his.

Eren wanted to ask 'do what' but he understood. "I'm sorry..." He whispered hoarsely. "I'm so sorry!" Eren kissed him back over and over.

"Hey Eren, I can ask you that question now.." He got off the bed, stood up and brushed off his clothes.

"What question?" He looked at Levi with curious and questioning teal eyes.

"If you haven't noticed.. You have a ring on your ring finger.." He started. "and you probably heard me talking about how I loved you and wanted you in my life forever. Well..." He got down on one knee. " Eren Jaeger..." He lovingly held both of his hands. "will you make me the happiest men alive and marry me.?"

Eren's mouth dropped open. His eyes darted to a golden ring on his left finger and gasped. "I only heard bits and pieces," Eren cried, "But this is beyond any expectation.." He whispered in a sob. "Why?" Eren shot his eyes up at Levi. "Don't you hate me deep down?" He cried. "I do. I want to marry you.. but.."

"I don't know what you heard while in your coma, but i could never hate you ."

Eren started wailing like a little child. Apologizing over and over to Levi. Repeatedly crying out an 'I love you'. Levi embraced him hard. Stroking his hair, kissing his mouth, forehead, everything he could kiss. When his sobs finally subsided, Eren gazed at Levi with red, wet eyes. "I will." He whispered. "I will."

Levi chuckled at the touch of Eren's kisses. "I love you too.."