The First Move

I watched as the trees and other cars passed the cab window. I was moving to a new town called Armon Dega to go to some elite school my parents picked out for me. Armon High School. An elite High school for boys only. They said if I went here then I will surly be able to go to my dream collage, so I'll be able to get a great job and be set for life. That was my plan. And I would let nothing stop me from achieving it.

That's what I thought at the time at least.

It took a lot of work trying to get into this school. It had a very low acceptance rate. It was so low that nearly no one got in. But luckily for me I had great grades, a high GPA, one of the best records a student could have, and just enough luck that I, a normal public high school student, could actually make it into the grand and perfect Armon Dega!

"This is it." The cab driver announced as we drove by a large set of land with a huge, and I mean HUGE, Victorian style building. The building was old and had a history yet was still a beautiful creamy color.

I felt my jaw drop. "THAT'S the school?"

"yup." he continued. "And this is your stop. Armon Dega Apartments." He pulled the cab over to a big building. It wasn't as nearly as big as the school but still big. This is the apartment building I will be staying at until I'm fully accepted and enrolled in the school. Then I can move into one of the dorms on campus.

I quickly payed the driver and gave him a decent tip before grabbing my one bag. My parents had already shipped all of my other belongings here and they should be in my room by now. I slid out of the cab and shut the door behind me.

"Take care little guy." I heard the cab driver say out the window as he pulled off.

I grimaced a bit at the 'little guy' part. Let me explain, even though I'm 17 years old I'm small. I'm only about 5 foot tall and my body is very petty and slim. I often get mistaking for a child because of this. Not only that but my face is a bit child like too. I used to get teased about in my old school. It was awful. I had gotten thick black rectangular glasses to cover and hide my child like aspects.

I walked in to the apartment building and went straight to the reception desk. There was a kind looking lady about the age of 28. There was a golden name plate with Debbie on it.

"Hello, how can I help you little boy?"

Ack! AGAIN with the little!?

I hid my annoyance and just smiled at her. "Y-yeah. Uh, I'm here to pick up the key to my room. I have a reservation for Matthew Collinski."

"Oh yes. I have your key right here." She reached under the desk and pulled out a little white envelop with M. Collinski written on it. "Your on the third floor, room A27." She handed the envelop to me.

I opened the envelop as I walked toward the elevator. A small golden key fell out with my room number attached to it by the key chain.

I found my room and I quickly unlocked it and opened the door. Once in side I locked the door and looked around. The room was a decent size. To my left was the kitchen with all its appliances. Connected to the kitchen was the living room witch had a small couch, a TV, a coffee table and a lamp by the couch. To my left there were two doors. The first one I opened was a small bathroom with a toilet, sink, and bathtub shower combo. When I opened the other door I saw a bedroom with a queen size bed, a bed side table with a lamp, a dresser, and a closet.

But all over the floor of my bedroom were the boxes of stuff my parents had shipped. I walked to the closes box and saw a sticky note attached to it. It read

Hey! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything just ask me at the front desk. P.S. Don't worry about anything being broken in your luggage, we used great care while bringing it to your room. -Deb

"What a Weird lady" I mumbled to my self. I then started to unpack a few of my necessities that I would need until i moved to the dorms.

~~Time Skip~~

After unpacking what i needed i took a quick shower and put on some pj's. before going to bed I pulled out my laptop from my bag i had with me and sent the schools director an email about my arrival and setting up a meeting with him.

After that was done I plopped down on my bed and fell asleep. I had a lot to do tomorrow.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: YEP! so, there's the first chapter! I really looking for some feed back on this so please let me know what you think. Picture at the top is basically what Mathew looks like, just imagine him looking more anti-social. Oh, and don't forget to Like and Vote!