But I didn't!

I splashed cool water onto my face and rubbed my tired eyes.  Taking the fluffy towel off the rack I dried off and walked out of the bathroom and towards the bed.

After the council meeting I went back to my temporary apartment room. All the paper work was sent to the office where administrators would go over everything. Once That was done I'd be moved into one of the dorm rooms for the council members.

My head hit the pillow as my mind spun, thinking about what tomorrow would be like. I finally did what I originally set out to do. Would anything change that soon? Probably not, I'd still have people putting me down for no reason, I'm sure. If anything people will probably hate me even more. How long would it take for the papers to be processed. Another part of being a council member is access to advanced classes. I already had an idea of which ones I would take.

I eventually put my wondering mind to rest. Closing my eyes I felt sleep take over. 

....

I pulled my school sweater over my head, popped a granola bar in my mouth, and headed out the door to school. I wave bye to a smiling Debbie as I left the apartment building.

The walk to the school seemed to go by faster then normal. I had just entered the gate where multiple students were also making their way in, most paying me no mind.

So far so good.

Walking into my first class was mostly what I expected. People were whispering gossip to each other as normal, I got a few unwanted looks, but luckily no big confrontation from anyone. Which I was grateful for.

Class started and I noticed Casper was absent from class today.

Should I be happy about that? I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore. He's still scary but, maybe not as scary as I originally thought.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear the intercom in the classroom go off, interrupting the teacher who just barley got started.

"Excuse the interruption. Would Mister Colinski please come to office B13. Thank you."

Wow! That was fast.

It ends with a small beep noise and in an instant I feel the icy glares sharpening in on me.

"Matthew, your excused from class. Please hurry to the office." The teacher dismissed me with a small smile.  

I grab my stuff and head out to the office. I get about half away down the hall when it dawned on me....

"U-um, wheres the office again?" I mumble to myself.

....

Luck was on my side today as I actually found a map posted on one of the bulletin boards and saw the office was fairly close. I made it there in about 10 minutes.

Not too bad considering my awful sense of direction.

Walking in I see an administrator behind the front desk. He smiles and waves me over.

"You're the young man they called for right?" he asks.

I nod. "Y-yes sir."

"Ah, here you go!" he reaches for a folder filled with papers behind him. "This is all your new paper work. Your excused from today's lessons since you'll mostly be in New classes anyway starting today. For now, they would like for you to go home and pack your things for moving in the dorms. Oh, and fill out all the necessary documents too." he explains.

"H-ha, t-thank you!" I smiled at him. "A-and I already know what advanced classes I want to take." I tell him.

"I-i would like to take a Class in Business Management a-and Entrepreneurship, a-as well as-" I'm suddenly cut off my his raised hand silencing me.