Doge Ball Douchebag

The giant in front of me (That's the name I mentally gave him) had a blank look on his face. It was impossible to read him. His honey eyes gave away nothing.

Why is he here?

Another few seconds past and the giant did nothing but stare. I tore my eyes away awkwardly and decided to direct my attention to somewhere else.

The coach had left us to stretch and warm up before doge ball. Looking around I saw all the other groups of students. they were already warming up and most were done. some of them gave me funny looks while others glared. They must really not like me. I ignored the looks and sighed. I might as well warm up too. I raised one arm up over my head and with the other pulled it, stretching what muscle I had.

"Too small...."

My eyes snapped to the giant.

"E-Excuse me?"

He pointed at me. "Your arms. There too small to throw from the back of the court. You'd have better luck playing upfront. Though by the look of it, you don't have much coordination with your feet or hands." He said as he also started a few stretches. I could easily see the muscles flexing under his skin with every shift of his body. there was no denying that this guy was seriously built. But what he said irked me.

"I know. I'm not strong. I'm not good at sports either. W-With luck ill sit out the whole game." I told him. I knew what I was capable of when it came to sports. nothing.

After that the giant went back to his silent staring thing he does.

then the coach's whistle blared, gaining everyone's attention. "Alright boys. Lets play."

~~~

*DOINK*

"Ow!" I cried as I got hit with another rubber ball. It's bounced off my thigh with a force I was sure would leave a bruise. I growled in irritation as I made my way to the sidelines for the third time. For some reason I seemed to be everyone's main target. We had just started playing barley ten minuets ago and already I was out, called back in, out again, then called back in again! Everyone here seemed too great at sports for there own good. And way too competitive.

And the worst part, I was the only one who was getting out on my team. Every time I got hit, someone *cough* Giant *cough* would catch a ball from the opposing team and I'd be in again.

Suddenly the loud blaring of the coaches whistle made everyone stop.

"TIME OUT!" He called as he rushed to a boy who was bleeding from his nose. Looking beside him there was another who was rubbing the back of his head in pain.

"What happened...." I mumbled to myself.

"Spike and Griffin both went for the same catch but collide." Some guy behind me said. I turned to see the guys back as he walked away.

I guess he didn't want to talk

I saw the giant walking past me to the water fountain beside the Court. I glared at the back of his head. Darn him for keeping me in the game.

"Alright boys. I'm taking Griffin and Spike down to the nurse office. Continued playing but be careful so something like this," he gestured to the two boys holding ice-packs to their aching body parts " does not happen again." And with that he escorted the students out of the gym.

Almost immediately after they were gone people started to either get ready for a new game or head to the bleachers to cool down.

I started heading to an empty part of the bleachers where I wouldn't be bothered. I was glad I could take a break from this torturer.