You Want Me to Do What?

I approached the gates of the school. There were many limos and expensive cars driving in or dropping off students. I looked around for Oliver, hoping I could find him before the start of class. The only thing was I had no idea where to look. Hell, I barely even new the school grounds to begin with. But I was determined to find him and ask for his help.

It's already been 20 minutes since I got here and still no sign of Oliver. I would have asked someone but with all the glares and nasty looks I was getting I didn't dare. Who knows who would throw a punch for no reason or something. And for some reason it seemed like a lot more people hated me then before.

Word must have spread around the entire school about me.

Luckily, it seemed like classes were about to start so there were very few people in the halls. I decided I'd go down one more hall before heading to class.

As I turned around the corner I came face to face with my worst nightmare.

Brent was leaning​ with his back against a locker, his two followers and a few others flocked around him. He had wicked grin on with something​ sticking out of his mouth. Was he smoking?

I quickly turned to escape down the closest hallway, praying he didn't catch sight of me. I didn't want to go through any thing like yesterday again. Ever.

While walking down this unfamiliar hallway I heard the bell ring, meaning class had started.

"Great. Now I'm late." I mumbled to myself. I continued down the unfamiliar hall hoping to find a way back to class. I refused to go back the way I came in case of running I to Brent again. I don't think I'd be lucky enough to go unnoticed a second time.

I noticed that all the class rooms in this hall had their lights out and doors shut, indicating that none of them were being used at the moment. It's kinda spooky, being all by myself in a dimly lit hallway, no windows and empty classrooms. Almost seemed like a haunted hallway horror movie scene.

Damn it Matthew! Why'd you go and think like that, now I'm gonna be paranoid!

I tried rationalizing with myself. There's no way a place like this would be haunted. Right?

I continued down the creepy hallway just a little bit faster then normal.

*Skreee*

I suddenly heard the loud squealing noise of a desk being pushed, freezing me in my tracks. My heart jumping up to my throat. I stretched my ears to hear for anything alarming.

I could her some kind of muffled incoherent mumbling. Was that voices?

I started fallowing the noise. I hear it from a room just a few doors down from me. I could see the door was just barely cracked open.

Now I know I should probably just run away or ignore it, but let's face it, I bet you wanna know what is happening in that room just as much as I am.

I slowly made my way to the door and tried to peek through the crack.

The room was dark, but not as dark as the hallway​. I could still make out what was in it. The light from the windows was blocked by old blinds, creating a soft but weak glow.

In the back of the room I saw two silhouettes. One was sitting on top of a desk, the other on it's lap. I squinted and strained my eyes to see more.

The pair were definitely making out. The one on top had their arms around the others neck. The bottom ones hands roomed around the tops waist and under their shirt. They were both wearing the schools uniform.