In which the highranked demon apoloogizes.

Bellamy was surprised, when seeing Hubert smile at him the next morning.
It made him slightly disappointed, of course Hubert wouldn't suddenly have remembered it.
He smiled back, then looked into his breakfast for a bit, before beginning to talk to Kare, his other fairy friend.
"You look tired", she told him, "you should drink some tea", she then said.
Bellamy smiled brightly and thanked her for her concern.
It was alright - Hubert was busy after all, so if he forgot it once, it was normal.

Bellamy continued his day, talking to Kare, Sindro and Pepper, who was afterall, really nice people.
After his last lesson, they had asked if he wanted to join for a game of 'Paltazar and Stynz', but Bellamy had to decline.
Havig spend yesterdays evening doing nothing, had sat him behind with homework.
He didn't mind though, it wasn't a tough situation.
He walked towards his room when his arm got pulled in gently to the side.
He looked over, watching Hubert behind the door that lead to a broom closet.
Bellamy couldn't help but giggle slightly,
" Bellamy - we need to talk", Hubert said, looking forth and back. Luckily, they seemed lone in the hallway, except someone that was almost gone.
Thw fairy nodded, quietly joining Hubert in the small space.
The demon looked unusually humble and displeased,
" about yesterday-", he started.
The broom closet was messy and only one light bulb hang from the cieling, but they could see each other.
Bellamy nodded, looking at him,
" we were supposed to meet up right? I'm so sorry for forgetting", he said, " Nid needed help on an essay and I-", he felt stupid and jerk-like to name things hat moght gove Bellamy a bad feeling. He paused up, " I'm really sorry", he said.
Though he rarely said it, he meant it fully.
Bellamy smiled gently, " it's alright", he said, " I completely understand!", the fairy told him, looking down to be careful not to trip in the small space.
Hubert seemed releaved,
" I'm glad", he smiled.
Bellamy smiled more, forgetting about how tired he had been just before and brushed some of his hair back behind his ear, " we'll just meet up when you have time", he said.
Hubart smiled, then paused again, " w-well I have time now", he said with a soft smile.
Bellamy looked at him and smiled more back.
" I do too", Bellamy just said.
Homework could wait a bit more.
" so", Hubert awkwardly looked at him, " what have you been doing lately?", he came to realize it had been more rare that they actually had talked togehter, which made him feel worse for dissing Bellamy yesterday.
" nothing special", the fairy told him, watching Hubert rub his pale hands under the dim light.
"I see", Hubert said, "I was thinking if perhaps as making up for what I did yesterday, I'd invite you out to eat in town tomorrow? As lunch?", he asked.
Bellamy blinked, " we can do that? :, he asked surprised.
Hubert nodded, " it should be fine", he said.
" that sounds amazing!", Bellamy exclaimed brightly.
Hubert smiled, " I'm glad you like the idea", he said, "I already ordered table- or well, Johan did", he said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Bellamy nodded, that would be great, they could talk together, but what if Hubert was seen by some demons with him? That would be bad, as far as Bellamy could tell.
As if Hubert had read his mind that very moment he added, " also, it's in the back of the café, so we don't have to worry about stupid drunk people or anyone else", he seemed a bit flustered by the thought, but Bellamy didn't notice in the lightning.
The fairy smiled and nodded, completely forgetting how tired he had been.
There was a slight awkward pause between them, before Hubert straightened up more, looking at Bellamy,
" t-then I'll see you tomorrow-", he said, grabbing out for the handle. It was so dimly lit, that somehow Hubert missed the doorknob and more or less fell into Bellamy.
" whoa there, are you okay?", Bellamy asked, supporting him.
Hubert nodded, looking upin the brown warm eyes,
"Yeah", he mumbled, for a moment taken a back.
Bellamy looked back, suddenly feeling this unknown embarrased feeling himself.
This was probably the most close up he had ever seen Hubert.
there was more silent now and Hubert realized somewhere in his mind, that he couldn't get himself to stand up properly.
Bellamy smiled, giggling gently.
That somehow made Hubert more at ease. He liked the sound of Bellamy's giggle - it was really easy to be smitten with laughter.
He stood up, chuckling along and rubbed the back of his head embarrased, "sorry", he apologized. Bellamy smiled, "no need to appologize", he grinned gently.
It was alright, friends forgave each other.
Hubert smiled, " well - we should get out of here before someone comes in", he said.
Bellamy laughed and nodded, " imagine come reaching in for a broom and pulls out Hubert Diabaal", he giggled.
Hubert snorted softly and laughed, " that would probably be a bit of a suprise indeed", he said, opening the doorknob and peeked out to the sunlit hallway.
" I don't think there's anyone there", Hubert said, " you go ahead first - I'll just sit here, in case anyone sees you coming out of here", Hubert smiled at the fairy, who just nodded, moving over and hugged him, " see you tomorrow", Bellamy smiled, before making his way out, which was a bit tough, due to the knocked over the broom sticks that Hubert had tumbled into.
Hubert smiled, waving, before the door closed again.
That had honestly gone better than he had expected, not that he really knew what he had expected really.
After a while of sitting there, mere seconds, Hubert came to realize his heartbeat felt like it was slowing down.
He hadn't even felt it go up, but it had had to, to be able to go down.
He laid a hand across his heart slightly, wondering why he had never noticed and what it was.