Abducted

It had been months since she'd spoken to him and with every passing day she missed him more. Klaus was the center of every dream, he constantly consumed her thoughts and Caroline's love for him was getting harder to ignore. "He's your first love I intend to be your last. However long it takes" she heard him whisper softly in her ear jerking her out of her sleep. Caroline sat up heaving with the now familiar longing in her chest. "Dammit Klaus" she whispered throwing the covers off and going to take a shower. "Morning Care" Stefan greeted her handing her a cup of coffee and blood. After he found out that Elena was cheating on him with Damon she left him so he moved in with Caroline after her mother died. "How you feeling today Stef?"

"Good... Thanks for letting me stay here Care I don't know what I would do without you" he smiled. Their friendship was deeper than Elena's and only rivaled by Bonnie's who they all missed dearly.

~NEW ORLEANS~

"What's taking you so long, the two of you said this would work I need to know his weakness... I NEED KLAUS AND THE ORIGINALS GONE!" he screamed. (sorry to play the pronoun game guys but you'll understand soon) "I have Elijah and Rebekah wrapped up tight but Klaus just doesn't care" Haley said hanging her head. The room was silent letting everyone think for a minute. "Send a few guys to Mystic Falls. I know just who to grab if you wanna get to Klaus"

~MYSTIC FALLS~

"Hey Stef what would you say to getting outta her for a while?" lining up her shot on the pool table. They'd gone to the grill for a few drinks and to hang out drowning their sorrows "Care" Elena said walking over to their table with Damon on her arm. Both Stefan and Elena remained silent never acknowledging them. "Stef come on when are gonna come home" Damon said in usual nonchalant tone. Annoyed they both abandoned the game, downed their shots and left. "Care please I miss you, Stefan too. I'm sorry about how everything has ended up but"

"Save it Elena!" Caroline snapped. "This is not just about Stefan, my mother died and you and Damon who were supposed to be my friends were nowhere to be found. You missed her funeral, when I turned off my humanity you were so wrapped up in yourselves that you didn't even know until Stefan brought me back. You are so selfish" Caroline spat before turning away and leaving. Back at the house they grabbed a bottle of vodka from the kitchen continuing they fun at home until the door wooshed open and Caroline screamed when Stefan's neck was snapped right before her own.

She woke in the woods standing in the spot where she'd unintentionally killed the 12 witches. "Hello Caroline" a tall brown skinned woman said warmly smiling at her. Caroline thought hard, she knew that she knew her but couldn't place her face. "I'm Qetsiyah" she said reading her confusion. "Am I dead?"

"No just in a state of limbo right now. I've brought you here to bestow upon you a gift." Caroline stayed quiet letting her continue. "With the death of Silas the power trapped within this space has become too great and needs to be released. I've decided to release both mine and Silas's power to you. You will be the most powerful witch in the world" Qetsiyah grinned. "You will have the strength to withstand black magic, the knowledge of both mine and Silas's spells and the spells of all deceased witches that reside in this space, Silas's immortality and you'll keep the characteristics of a vampire such as their speed, strength and hearing but you'll technically be a witch"

"Why me?" Caroline asked noticing the spirits of hundreds of dead witches surrounding her. "You have a pure heart, you're not fueled by vengeance. Your selflessness assures us that you will not misuse your power" Qetsiyah said placing a hand on Caroline's head and one over her heart causing immense pain. "You can now compel others even if they're on vervain, vampires included. Vervain will no longer be of harm to you and the only way you can be killed is if the one you love rips out your heart." She continued as Caroline screamed in pain. The pain began to lessen and Caroline's mind never seemed so clear, she power flowing through her veins felt complete as if it had been hers all along and she the physical strength made her feel like she could take down a 1000 year old vampire. "Can I bring someone back to life?" Caroline asked Qetsiyah once she caught her breath. "No, but because of what you will do for us I will grant you only four lives so choose carefully" she warned. "I want Bonnie Bennet back" she said without batting an eye and Qetsiyah waved her hand and said it was done. "Can I save the other three for now?" and the 2000 year old witch agreed before the world around her went black. "Take care young Caroline" she heard her say before she woke up in a cell.