Lose a Father, Gain a Brother

Caroline and Klaus sped to the cemetery to meet Elijah and Hayley who was screaming in pain. Using magic Caroline quickly lead them thru the maze and broke Sophies curse before ending her life since Elijah gave his word that no original would kill her. She also gave the magic back to the witches but warned them that the Mikaelsons were her family and not to be touched.

Everyone returned to the house not physically but mentally exhausted after putting Hayley to bed in a guest room Elijah joined the others for a drink thanking Caroline for saving their lives. "What about our father?" Rebekah asked interrupting Klaus's story of the battle. "He was no match for our sweet yet ruthless Caroline, he's dead" Klaus smiled planting a kiss on her cheek. "And Marcel?" she questioned. "Caroline took care of that too little sister; Marcel and his band of misfit vampires are now under our control. The French Quarter is officially ours" he ginned and cheers erupted. "What about you and Stefan dear sister, don't think I haven't notice that the two of you are glued to each others side" Klaus said with a hard expression. "I've always loved Stefan Nik, ever since our time in the 20's you know that. Why is it that you get your happiness while Lijah and I continue to suffer under your disapproval" Rebekah said with tears in her eyes; Stefan only looked away. Klaus remained silent as he left the room and went to the bar pouring himself another drink aware that Caroline had followed him. "She's right Klaus, I know you think that you're protecting them but by protecting them you're only hurting them more. You can't keep nothing from happening to them because then nothing would happen to them" she said wrapping her arms around his waist hugging his back. He sighed grabbing the bottle and turning it up. "Do it for me... It'll make me happy, they're my family too now" she whined. He turned and kissed her softly letting her tongue explore her mouth before pulling away smiling. "I love you, but if he hurts her I'll kill him"

"I'll help you" she grinned walking back into the the living room where everyone wore shocked expressions. "Brother, sister do as you wish; love as you will. Be happy" he said throwing an arm over Caroline's shoulder but she was quickly ripped away by Rebekah. "Oh my god I love you, I love you, I love you" she screamed hugging Caroline tightly before vamping over to Stefan and pulling him into a kiss but Bonnie and Elijah wore sad expressions that didn't go unnoticed. "What's wrong guys?" Care said sitting next to Bonnie who'd begun crying. "On the other side I got to know someone, we were got really close" she sniffed. "Since I've been back I can still see him, he's right here but--" she cut off her words lifting her hands cupping a non existent face in front of her. "I miss you so much" she whispered tears now streaming. "Miss who Bon?" Stefan asked coming to sit next to her. The flames in the fireplace rose as Caroline began to chant stretching her hand toward where Bonnie was reaching. "Phesmatos Spiritus Vitae... Phesmatos Spiritus Vitae.. Phesmatos Spiritus Vitae" she chanted growing pale and breathing hard. "Care stop your hurting yourself!" Bonnie said shaking her shoulders. "Phesmatos Spiritus Vitae" she continued feeling herself growing weaker. Everyone gasped as a body solidified before them and Bonnie rushed in kissing him passionately. "I can feel you! Thanks barbie" he smiled holding a crying Bonnie tightly to his chest. "My pleasure Kol" she whispered before falling faint. Klaus took Caroline to his room and returned joining Kol, Elijah and Rebekah in a group hug, Bonnie included thanking her for Kol's return. "I went from living in a house full of boys to practically having two sisters this is fantastic!" Rebekah squealed. "So Kol and Klaus Mikaelson date witches now" Stefan laughed from his seat in the corner. "Caroline is a witch now? Can she bring anyone back to life" Kol asked confused by what had just happened. Stefan quickly explained Caroline's new power and why it must be kept a secret "Qetsiyah only allowed her four lives because nature has to have a balance. Care took away Davina's powers and released them back to the french quarter witches; four girls power was released into the earth so they were going to be reborn. In exchange for Caroline's help Qetsiyah gave her the power to choose the four people to return to life one being me and now Kol" Bonnie explained sitting in Kol's lap. "So her mom?" Klaus asked but Bonnie shook her head. "Liz wasn't a supernatural creature so her spirit wouldn't be on the other side" she said grimly. They sat up a little while longer contemplating something nice to do for Caroline since she'd not only helped them reclaim their city, she also saved them from their father and brought them back Kol. Caroline slept the rest of the night and majority of the next day worrying Klaus. "Are you sure she's alright Bonnie ?" Klaus asked after checking on her late in the afternoon. "She spelled hundreds of vampires, stripped a very strong witch of her powers, broke a black magic hex and brought someone back from the other side all in less than 6 hours... a normal witch would be dead. She's just tired Klaus" Hayley walked into the kitchen and her eyes were wide at the sight of Klaus and Kol "you're here, you're all okay" she stammered weakly shrinking into a corner. "Why wouldn't we be?" Elijah asked coming toward her only to be stopped by Caroline and tears immediately began to fall from Haley's eyes. "I told you to leave" Care seethed turning to face her. "What's wrong love" Klaus whispered migrating to her side and wrapping an arm around her waist throwing an angry glance at Hayley. "Alright were-slut you can tell them voluntarily or I will make you, your choice"

"I'm on vervain"

"Means nothing to me" Caroline snapped staring into Haley's eyes forcing her to tell them what she had done.