Plan B

Stefan was present like Klaus had asked watching and hearing everything from a distance and immediately texted Klaus what had happened and though he knew she wasn't really unconscious Klaus was pissed. After a disturbing text he and Elijah went to meet with the witches "Marcel's still alive and tonight is the harvest!" Sophie said when Elijah explained what had happened leaving out Caroline being the witch they were looking for. "He has to die and we need Davina now, if not then the harvest is incomplete we'll lose our magic and my niece Monique will stay dead. You have to kill Marcel and hand her over tonight!" she snarled. "So you've known this whole time!" Klaus yelled grabbing her by the neck. "You would have just killed her, she has to die here in the graveyard in order to release the magic into the earth" Sophie cried. "Or I could kill you now and you can join your dead niece" Klaus spat. "Brother she's still linked to Hayley" Elijah protested. The moment Klaus dropped her Sophie picked up a syringe and jammed it into her stomach laughing. "You have until morning to bring us Davina or your demon child will die" she heaved before letting out a ear splitting scream. "I'm going for Marcel, call Rebekah and have her bring Bonnie here to deal with that" he screamed motioning to Sophie.

Rebekah was at the graveyard with Bonnie in her arms in ten minutes "A Bennet witch!" the elders said in awe of Bonnie who was at Sophie's side staring at the object. "I'm sorry I can't break this hex. This is a sacred cursed object, I just came back from the dead I can't do that kind of magic without dying again. The most I can do is slow it down" she said and immediately started chanting. "I'm getting Caroline, Rebekah no one leaves here!" Elijah shouted flying into the night. "Wake up Caroline it's showtime" Marcel grinned at Caroline who fought the urge to break her ropes and rip his heart out. "Tyler! Haley!" she screamed shocked staring at the two people behind him. "Sorry to bring you into this Care, you're his only weakness" Tyler said looking toward the ground. "My family is cursed to being wolves all the time and only allowed to be human on a full moon. If I do this Marcel said he would let Davina break the curse to free my family." Haley sniffed. "And keep them all from finding out your secret... That's Tyler's baby isn't were-slut" Caroline laughed when her eyes got wide. "Both of you either leave now or die; I'll only offer this chance once" she spat. "I can see why Niklaus fancies you" a male voice said breaking her attention and in came Mikal holding the white oak stake.

"The object Sophie used is black magic and Bonnie isn't strong enough to break the hex and unlink them we need Caroline Elijah's on his way to you" Rebekah yelled when Klaus picked up. "I'll make this quick Marcel, return Haley and you and this pathetic lot you call vampires won't die" Klaus said stepping into the heart of the house with Stefan and now Elijah at his side. "How about you surrender and willing go to the garden or your babymama and your precious Caroline dies" he grinned. Klaus's face fell when Caroline was escorted out by a young girl he assumed to be Davina and Mikal bloody and tied down; he knew she was faking it but it still hurt to see. "Last chance Marcel" Klaus growled his eyes turning black and yellow. Marcel snapped his fingers and the crowd rushed Klaus, Elijah and Stefan who began tearing through them effortlessly. "Davina stop them!" Marcel yelled and she stretched out a hand spilling out the mind crushing spell but was baffled when nothing happened. "It's not working!" she screamed yelling it louder not noticing Caroline muttering softly beside her cutting her off. "Release me little girl" Mikal snarled at Davina who ignored him and continued trying to stop Klaus and the others. "Stefan!" Caroline screamed when two vampires held him down preparing to stake him so Caroline snapped the ropes binding her wrist and launched herself over the balcony snapping their necks. Suddenly all the vampires dropped holding their heads screaming in pain as Caroline chanted loudly leaving only Stefan, Elijah, Klaus and Marcel conscious and Davina surprised. "Marcel it's her! She's the witch, she must have been cloaking herself" Davina screamed. "Where is Haley Marcel" Elijah asked calmly. "Okay you win stop!" Marcel said through his teeth after Elijah went to get Hayley. "Caroline please!" he said again noticing blood flowing from everyone's eyes and nose but it wasn't until Klaus asked that she did it but they all fell still. "There only sleeping, carry on" she smiled at Klaus who kissed her cheek. He was on the balcony in an instant with Marcel by the throat "I raised you, loved you like my own son and this is how you repay me" Klaus growled. Davina tore the bracelet controlling Mikal off her wrist and broke it releasing him and he charged Klaus stake in hand. Caroline was there in an instant shoving him away they fought for less than a minute until Caroline had him on the ground and was digging her heel into his shoulder "I do believe you've tortured my family long enough" she said picking up the white oak and plunging it into his heart watching his body burn before turning to Davina. "You threatened my family and nearly stripped your entire coven of their magic little girl"

"Please don't kill her! I promised to protect her" Marcel yelled. "I don't kill children but you don't deserve the gift you've been given" she said grabbing her chin. "potestatem remotionem" she chanted and Davina began to glow. "What are you doing to her!" Marcel protested but she continued until Davina fell to the ground limp. "She's human, I took away her magic" Caroline said walking over and joining Klaus staring into Marcel's eyes. "You can't compel me I'm on vervain"

"You still underestimate me" she said raising her hand over the lifeless bodies in the courtyard and one on Marcel's head. "Your loyalty is to Niklaus and the Mikaelson family, they are to be feared and respected should you choose to stay when you wake. You will remember what happened here but forget who and what I am and I want this place completely restored" she added. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"You could say it more often"

"I love you Caroline"

"Love you too Klaus" she smiled and kissed him gently until his phone went off.