Willingly Captured

Stefan grabbed Caroline's purse when it began ringing grabbing the phone Marcel had given her. "Tomorrow night is the night, come to the compound" was all the text said. Klaus had already gotten a text stating that Marcel had Haley and if her wanted her back alive he would come to the compound. "Caroline has to go or he'll be suspicious but she can't go with her humanity off otherwise she won't help Nik if he needs it" Rebekah said voicing everyone's thoughts. "I won't need help"

"You might, this text went to a lot of people Klaus and if I know Marcel he has a trick up his sleeve and think of Hayley" Elijah said sternly. "How many times must I remind you brother that I do not care what happens to that dog"

"What about your child" Rebekah added. "I have no concern for that thing either" he said stalking off toward the bar. "Aw someone has daddy issues" Caroline laughed walking to the bar drinking straight from Klaus' bottle. "So, which one of you assholes snapped my neck?" no one answered. "I'm sorry Care but you have to turn it back on" Stefan said slowly approaching her with Elijah and Rebekah behind him but she rushed in and snapped his neck laughing at the others expression. "Anyone else wanna have this conversation?" she snapped. "I do" a soft voice said from the doorway and she fought to keep herself in check when she saw Bonnie walk in. "Can't you just say thank you and get it over with Bennet, go home to your friends"

"You're my friend Care, Stefan told me what Elena and Damon did to you so you and Stefan are my only friends, I don't want to go back there I'm with you Care"

"You'd choose me over your precious Elena?"

"I already have, so has Stefan and Klaus has always chosen you; we're all here for you Care" Bonnie said in a pleading tone. "Please remember what I told you last night love"

"I remember what you didn't tell me last night... I remember you almost killing me! Loving you almost got me killed"

"You love me Caroline?" he asked with a hitch in his voice. "Not anymore" she hissed turning to leave but he caught her and pinned her to the wall grabbing her heart once again. "If you don't love me then this won't kill you right? Stefan told us what you've become" he said with tears in his eyes. It hurt him to do it but it was the only way he knew how to get through to her. "I don't care if you hate me forever after this, I wouldn't care if you never wanted to see me again but please turn it back on. Your humanity is what made you who your are Caroline, your light is what drew me to you. I told you I've only ever loved you and I meant it, I still mean it. I'm in love with you Caroline! Only you and you've just admitted that you love me too so say it" he cried. "Say it Caroline" he said softer seeing the tears fall from her eyes and literally feeling her heart speed up. He eased his hand from her chest and hugged her tightly placing light kisses along her neck and jaw. "You know you love me Care" he whispered in her ear before capturing the lobe between his teeth tugging lightly. A tiny moan escaped her as she wound her fingers in his hair but he pulled them away pinning them above her head as he continued his torture on the other side of her neck."Klaus please"

"All you have to do is say it love" he said against her mouth their lips barely touching. The their heartfelt conversation came forefront in her mind, with one hand Klaus kept Caroline's arms pinned over her head and the other was wound in her hair pulling her into a desperate kiss. He felt it then, all the love trust and longing that she'd been denying for so long mixed with his bottled up unrequited affections washed over them in waves saying everything to one another they'd never said out loud. He released her hands and picked her up letting her legs lock around her waist as he pressed them closer together. Klaus broke the kiss breathlessly staring into her eyes watching the smile spread across her angelic face. "I Love you Niklaus" she whispered with tears streaming. "I love you too Caroline"

"Well I've never seen anyone coaxed into flipping the switch that way" Rebekah laughed cradling Stefan's head in her lap. Bonnie and Caroline hugged each other tightly both crying their eyes out "I know what you are now. Word travels fast on the other side and thanks for bringing me back"

"Why wouldn't I Bon I love you" Caroline smiled sweetly. "Bonnie"

"Stefan!" they hugged and he also hugged Caroline both apologized for snapping each others neck. Stefan then migrated to Rebekah's side where he'd been since they'd arrived but everyone chose to ignore it and focus on the problem at hand which was Marcel. Caroline's phone went off and it was Marcel asking her to meet him at a bar. "NO" Klaus shouted. "Stay out of it Caroline"

"He can't hurt me Klaus, no one can plus if I can stop what ever he's doing before it happens then you won't get hurt"

"Nothing can hurt me love"

"He has a witch named Davina, that's how he controls the witches of the french quarter; that's how he knows when someone is doing magic. Davina brought Mikal back when bonnie dropped the veil and he has a white oak stake, I have to kill him" Caroline said shocking everyone. "I told him if you die so does he and he backed off but I don't know what he's thinking now so you have to let me go" she pleaded. "Brother Ms.Forbes has a point"

"It's Caroline Elijah" she rolled her eyes. "You forget that she is also the most powerful being in the world" he added. "Fine! Stefan follow her but stay out of sight" Klaus said giving her a light kiss before she sped upstairs with Rebekah to change. Caroline put on a pair of black leggings with a black tunic, her heeled booties had wood for heels and she left her hair hanging loose with light make up and sped away. "When she gets here pump her full of vervain and get her to the house, can't have her helping Klaus" she heard Marcel as she approached. She laughed at the thought since vervain didn't affect her but she decided to play along. The bar was quiet when she entered and she took a seat on a stool next to Marcel ordering two tequila shots downing them quickly before facing him. "What's the plan, why'd you call me here?"

"We're gonna attack Klaus tonight with every vampire in the quarter, bleed him out and bury him" he smiled proudly. "So why do you need me?"

"You Caroline Forbes are here to make sure he doesn't fight back" as he spoke she felt the two syringes jammed into her neck and let herself fall back into her awaiting captors arms.

"Shit, how does he know my name"

COME ON GUYS, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR???