Elijah's Love

Rebekah was on her feet and hoisting Haley up by her throat with a murderous look in her eyes as she gasped for breath. "Where is Tyler now?" Caroline questioned. "In the bayou most likely, that's where my family is" she choked out when she released her. "I have a punishment befitting your crime" Caroline smiled instructing them to take a trip to the bayou. They all piled into Klaus's truck and sped away then Bonnie tracked Tyler who was amongst another human woman deep in the trees. When they came into view with Hayley 20 wolves surrounded them but Bonnie put them down quickly. The woman was also a pack member who'd never triggered the gene so she was left alone with the children who'd also never triggered the curse. "You two deserve one another and the only reason you both aren't dead is because of your kid so thank it on the next full moon" Caroline said feeling the energy around her. Bonnie placed a barrier around them to keep out the now snarling wolves, Klaus and Elijah held Tyler down and Rebekah held Haley as Caroline began to chant. Their screams filled the area as Caroline forced them to shift enjoying the sounds of their bones breaking and their pained screams until their wolves stood before them. "You wanted to be with your family and now you are. Your child will become human on its first full moon and remain that way unless it triggers its own curse and all of you for future reference as of now the Crescent Wolf curse can only be broken by me. Thank Tyler and Hayley for that. Stay away from us and away from the quarter or next time I'll gladly let Klaus kill you both" she warned and they all vamped away. "I think a shopping trip is in order. My new sisters and I need to bond" Rebekah said once they'd returned home. "I need to wash off the dog smell first" Caroline laughed disappearing and Bonnie and Bekah followed to change. Caroline wore a strapless blue button down romper that fit like a second skin and blue ballerina shoes, so busy blow drying her hair she never heard Klaus come in until he was behind her "where do you think you're going dressed like that love?" he whispered kissing her shoulder before spinning her around and pressing his lips to hers. "You're the most amazing woman I've ever met. I'm glad you're all mine"

"Me too" she breathed then kissing him again. He lifted her and sped them over to the bed their kissing turning hungry. His hands left goosebumps wherever it touched bare skin causing her to moan softly, she ran her hand beneath his shirt lightly scraping her nails across his abs. His low growls and her pants mixed together as he started to unbutton the top of her jumper placing wet kisses on her chest just above her bra and she pulled off his shirt. "Caroline!" Rebekah screamed. "Ignore her love"

"I heard that! Niklaus you get off of Caroline this instant!" she yelled again followed by everyone's laughter. "Is this what it's like to have a sister?"

"Unfortunately" Klaus groaned placing another kiss on her lips. "She's coming back Nik let her go!" Bekah yelled again. "I think I'm gonna dagger my sister"

"You'll do no such thing" Care giggled fixing her clothes and pulling her hair into a side ponytail before running down the stairs to join Rebekah and Bonnie who was wrapped in Kol's arms. "What is with you and your brother Kol, let go of Bonnie's face before you swallow her tonsils" they broke apart laughing. "We're having a family dinner tonight so be mindful of the time sister" Elijah warned as they climbed into Rebekah's car and drove away cheering excitedly. They spent hours in and out of stores, somethings they actually bought but most Rebekah compelled for. "I want to do something for Elijah, he's unhappy" Caroline said while they were taking their bags to the car. "He's alone, is there no one he loves" Bonnie asked and Caroline smiled brightly. They went to a hotel and compelled a room, Rebekah helped Bonnie set up candles while Caroline sat meditating on the floor only telling them that she had to locate the the spirit she was looking for. When Bonnie and Bekah finished the candles lit themselves "Phesmatos Spiritus Vitae" she began chanting leaving Bonnie and Rebekah in suspense at who she was summoning. Their mouths fell open at the sight of the person materializing before them as she rushed to the mirror examining herself before facing them. "Barbie, Blondie and Bennet, my three favorite bitches. I was already dead what more can you do to punish me now?"

"Katherine! Of all people my idiot brother is in love with Katherine!" Rebekah screamed. "I've read his mind, she's who he wants Bekah and I want Elijah to be happy too" Caroline said shrugging. "I can't believe this is real. Thank you" Katherine surprised them all when she hugged Caroline tightly. "I never hated you in particular Caroline, you either Bennet witch you were just always in the way "team protect Elena" and all. Rebekah and I though have a love/hate relationship" she glared. They sat talking and Caroline found that she really liked Katherine, circumstances made her who she was and now that she was free from it she was actually a decent person, even she and Rebekah got along. "What does Klaus have to say about this?" Katherine asked sliding on one of Carolines new dresses as they readied themselves for the family dinner. "He doesn't know" Bonnie snickered. "Relax Kat Caroline has Klaus wrapped around her pretty little finger. He can't say no to her" Bekah teased when Katerine panicked. "He's okay with me and Stefan and Bonnie and Kol" she added. "Ewwww Bonnie you kiss Kol!"

"Yes I do and I love it" she laughed rolling her eyes. "Well leave it to innocents to tame the notorious man whores" Katherine laughed high fiving Rebekah as they exited and headed back to the mansion. Once back Caroline spelled Katherine so that only they could see and hear her and while Stefan, Kol and grabbed their bags she pulled Elijah to the side. "You're such a good person Elijah, Katherine doesn't deserve you" BITCHES! Katherine snorted at her side with a smile when Bekah and Bonnie laughed. "My family is whole and happy because of you Caroline, don't injure yourself worrying about me" he smiled. "What's this I hear about Katerina" Klaus said strolling into the dining room. "You look amazing love"Klaus smiled kissing her hair. EW I'M GONNA BARF Katherine said making Care laugh and everyone looked at her like she was crazy with the exception of Bonnie and Bekah. "Love you're seriously not gonna doing what I think are you?" Klaus said with wide eyes.

"I already did it and you Niklaus you will behave yourself. This isn't a happy family until everyone in it is happy" Caroline said smiling at Katherine who was standing in front of Elijah with a huge grin. "She makes Elijah happy" Caroline added waving her hand and dropping the veil. "Katerina" Elijah breathed gently caressing her cheek. "Elijah" she whined in tears. "My dear Katerina" he returned pulling her into a passionate kiss. Bonnie, Rebekah and Caroline all cried in the arms of their own loves watching the reunion, they'd never seen Elijah so happy. "You do know that this is the dining room and that your bedroom is upstairs don't you brother" Kol interrupted earning a smack in the back of his head by Bonnie causing a laugh. "Dammit Kol you ruined the perfect moment" she added. "You've only been with Rebekah a few hours and already she's rubbing off you you" he smirked kissing her cheek. Elijah let go of Katherine speeding over to Caroline pulling her out of Klaus's arms and crushing her to his chest and Katherine joined in both in tears and singing thank you's. "Let's all hug Caroline!" Kol said pulling her away for his hug, Stefan was next then Bonnie and Rebekah; the room was silent when Klaus and Rebekah actually hugged Katherine. "That's enough now hands off" Klaus said pulling Caroline into a soft lingering kiss then turning to look at his happy family all taking their places at the table. "You've managed to turn the original family of vampires into a hugging, sniveling, loving family. Is there anything you can't do my love?"

"I can't love you anymore than I do right now"