Welcome to New Orleans

"They brought her but she's been asleep the entire time" Caroline heard a male voice outside the cell door. She focused on her chains and they fell off freeing her and she casually strolled to the door and opened it as the guard ended his call. She grabbed him by the neck pinning him to the wall, he struggled but was no match. "Why am I here and where is Stefan?"

"A random guy brought you here and I was only on watch until Marcel came for you, I don't know anything else"

"Where's my phone?" He pointed to a table where her purse was. "You will forget my name, you will forget my face and when you wake you'll run and never stop" Caroline compelled him before snapping his neck and running. She found herself in New Orleans quickly compelling a hotel room overlooking the French Quarter before powering on her phone. "Caroline!"

"Stefan oh my god you're okay!" she cried. "Where are you?"

"I'll explain when I see you. Come to New Orleans and don't say anything to anyone about where you're going; is Bonnie back yet?"

"What do you mean is Bonnie back?"

"Get here Stefan"

"Okay, I'll pack and see you in a few hours"

"I'll text you my hotel info" she smiled ending the call. After showering she realized she had no clothes, getting an idea she pulled out her phone and hopped on Pintrest and found an outfit consisting of white jeggings, a deep blue sleeveless tunic and 7in deep blue heels, not knowing who wanted her dead she replaced the heels with wood to serve as a stake if needed. With a wave of her hand she was wearing the outfit, she did her own makeup and hair then smiled at herself in the mirror "I can so get used to this" she laughed and headed out to get a drink. As she walked through the quarter she heard yelling and a struggle, curious she followed the noise finding herself at an old mansion. Caroline rushed in staying in the shadows and saw a vampire being jumped by at least fifty but he was holding his own. They caught him around his wrist with chains and held him in place while everyone staked and stabbed at him "You should have listened to your sister Klaus and gone peacefully" a man said standing at Rebekah's side. Caroline felt her blood boil and anger filled every inch of her, she ripped a piece of a flag tying it around her face before speeding to Klaus' rescue. Caroline snapped the necks of the two men holding the chains and proceeded through the small crowd snapping necks until Klaus was once again on his feet. She'd put down a good number of them and everyone was well aware of her presence so she placed an invisibility spell on herself and continued watching. "Pick up the coin... If you want to save them and yourself pick up the coin" Rebekah screamed at the man next to her. "Enough! Stop please" He screamed picking up a gold coin off the ground. "I pledge my loyalty to you Klaus" he said bowing before him. Niklaus threw his head back laughing uncontrollably and Rebekah joined in going to standing at his side. "Good show sister" Klaus said throwing an arm over her shoulder. "What'd I tell you... To easy" she smirked at the poor soul who looked heartbroken. "Did you really think I still loved you?" she breathed before speeding away with her brother who promised to be in touch. The small crowd gathered around exuding anger "Plan B" he said picking himself up and leaving. She followed them and felt all eyes on her as she entered a small bar this place is overrun with vampires she thought to herself and ordered tequila. "Hey gorgeous you're new here aren't you?" The tall dark skinned man said flashing a crooked smile like he wasn't almost killed 10 minutes ago. "I'm Marcel King of New Orleans and you are?" Marcel... That name isn't common, most likely the Marcel who had me kidnapped she thought fighting to contain her anger. "Not interested" Caroline said downing her shot and never looking his way. "Funny calling yourself the king, I thought the Hybrid and the Original family ran this city?" she pushed for information. "This is my city. The Mikaelson's will all be dead very soon"

"I could know them, do you just go around spilling secrets to just anyone?"

"They keep to themselves three against the world, they don't have friends"

"Nice to know. Well do what you want with the original family but the hybrid is mine so stay out of my way"

"I like you sweetheart, an enemy of my enemy and feisty"

"Keep talking and I think I'll like you dead" she snapped. The bar went quiet and about 20 vampires surrounded her seat; Marcel took notice that the beautiful blonde never flinched. "I'm the King of New Orleans sweetheart and my guys don't stand for threats"

"Good because I don't make idle threats. I could clear this entire bar without blinking; careful now Marcel King of New Orleans" she whispered in his ear then disappeared leaving them speechless. Marcel immediately put everyone on the lookout for the cocky blue eyed blonde. She walked the city streets then detoured to a park since she noticed four guys trailing her, guys from the bar. Once they closed in Caroline spun quickly kicking the first one with her heel staking him then ripping the hearts from two more; she now held the last against a tree by the throat. "Did you morons not hear me?" she smiled sweetly squeezing so tight that he couldn't answer. "You go back and tell Marcel what happened here. Tell him I said heed my warning and stay the hell out of my way" she growled as she dropped him and watched him run away. She went through the dead ones pockets only finding their phones and a flyer for a masked ball being held by Marcel in a few days annoyed she took the flyer and went back to her hotel. "Stefan!" Caroline screamed in excitement when she opened her room door the next day. "You brought me clothes" she smiled hugging him tightly noticing all the extra luggage. She showered threw on a tank and a pair of pajama pants then she spent the rest of the night telling him of Qetsiyah's gift and what she had become.