1- The Bridge

Disclaimer: I am not sure how I will have this go, but it is set in fanfiction world, where the author decides what will happen. The setting is winter 2013, but I am going to ignore the boys relationships from then and the tour dates and all. Just go with it. 

  It seemed as though the wind was made of pure ice, and it hit Bianca's skin as if trying to tear open the cuts along her arms. Some were fresh- some were months old. Bianca had lost track. Her wrists were covered in angry slashes, given to her by the one person who hated Bianca the most- herself.

  But she wasn't worried. She didn't care if the wind hurt her; there wasn't anything that didn't hurt her anymore. She was, after all, a mistake, nothing more, nothing less.

  Reminding herself of this, she stepping onto the bridge. Bare foot, her shoes were packed in a box at home, directed to give away to the needy. In this action, she showed how she always wanted to help people, more than herself. That's the same reason she decided to jump off the bridge instead of killing herself at home- this way, there would be no body to find. Taking comfort in her selfless actions, Bianca walked right up to the edge of the stone bridge. She took one step forwards, about to jump, when a sudden pain went up her leg, causing her to scream in panic. Falling backwards onto the stone, she cried, cradling her bloody foot. A sharp wedge of glass had impaled itself through the tough skin, making Bianca feel woozy. For a moment, she thought to rush the hospital. It took her a second to remember- she didn't need it. She didn't need anything anymore, just the water below her and the freezing air, so she can die of hypothermia if not drowned first. So, crawling pitifully as the wound hindered her from walking, she scooted to the edge of the bridge.

  She'd have to throw herself off, her legs dragging behind her.

  Looking at her wrists to harden her resolve, she took one last minute to remember her life. Her accidental birth, born instead of a healthy twin. Countless surgeries, trying to fix Bianca when no one could really make her what her sister would've been. The perfect older sisters- the perfect friends- the perfect parents- and then her. High school dropout, unmotivated, depressed ugly girl. This was why she was going to kill herself. Darwin's natural selection was going into play here, the weak needed to die. And Bianca was so weak.

  Pulling herself over the edge of the bridge, she teetered nervously. It would hurt. The ice against her skin numbed it, turning it pale and cold. She was about to die.

  With one last push, she slowly slid off the bridge, until she was clinging onto her life with one frail hand. This is what her life had been like- barely hanging on.

  And now it was time to let go.

  But before she could think her last though, breathe her last breathe and cry her last tear, a hand wrapped around her wrist tightly, causing her to cry out in pain. The hand had grabbed her wrist right on top of one of the deeper cuts, and Bianca lost her grip on the bridge and fell, a sob leaving her throat. The hand held fast however, and another and another grabbed her arms and started pulling her up. The pain was almost too much- her life should be over! The pain should be gone! But Bianca was hauled over the edge, and dropped to her feet. The glass on her heel made itself known, and with one last scream of pain, Bianca passed out. But she wasn't dead. Not yet.