15

Harry was the first yo realize what time it was. They had been out for over an hour, just driving and talking and kissing.

"Oh! Amber, we need to get home!" 

"Why?" She groaned, her hand on his upper arm. "I like spending time with you." 

"Yeah, but Louis will notice that we're gone soon. He's super overprotective of his other sisters, I can't imagine how overprotective he'll be of you!" 

"S.hit," Amber muttered. "Let's hurry. He probably didn't even notice yet."

But as soon as they got back and saw Niall's face they knew that Louis' had noticed. 

"Great," said Harry. "Just, whatever you do, don't tell him that we kissed."

Amber looked at him, infuriated. "Excuse me?"

"What?"

"Oh, so now you're ashamed of me? Really? God, I should've known better! All celebrities are the same, oh fu-"

"What? No! Your drawing conclusions." Harry said, worried. "I just don't want Lou finding out. He'll get really angry."

Amber pouted. "This sucks. He has no right over me. I should go back home to Daddy."

Harry wrapped his arms around her, surprising Amber as he pulled her close to him. "But then I wouldn't be able to do this." 

And they kiss yet again.

********************************************

"Hey Niall." Louis said, picking up the phone. "Great. Just.... Peachy. Can you try to keep an eye on them? Okay, thanks." He paused, and rolled his eyes. "Yes I'll get you some crisps- ok. Bye now."

Bianca looked at him questioningly. "Niall wants us to get him crisps. Also, Harry and Amber are back."

Nodding, Bianca smiled. "I'm glad. Wouldn't want something to happen to you sister the same day you find her, and especially not your friend either."

Louis chuckled. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind too much. She treats you like crap." 

Bianca bit her lip, trying to find the best way to answer. "I- I wouldn't mind if she wasn't an important person in your life. What she had said earlier was uncalled for, he but I hadn't exactly been a saint either. I wish that she would have taken your thoughts into account though, because I'd assume it would bother you seeing your sister being immature."

Lou stopped walking, causing Bianca to run into his back. "Oops, sorry." 

"Are you always like this?" He asked, looking at the shorter girl behind him. Looking at her brown eyes. Looking at her face, clear of makeup. Looking at her. 

Bianca shrugged. "Like what?"

"So caring, and selfless." 

She blushed, giggling a little. "I'm not selfless." 

"Oh yeah? Tell me one mean thing you did today." 

"I..." She looked away, trying to think. "I screamed at you, this morning, in the car. I yelled at you to drive. It wasn't necessary, I was just so caught in the moment. Sorry."

Louis shook his head, barely believing her. He opened one of the refrigerators, pulling out a gallon of chocolate milk before putting it in the cart and leaning up against the door. "What would you do if I called you a name?"

"I'd be sad because I didn't expect you to and I wouldn't know what I did," she replied immidiatly. 

"And what would you do if a random stranger came up to you and called you a name?"

She looked into the distance, trying to think. "I guess I'd be annoyed. It's stupid, trying to hurt someone you don't know, and I wouldn't care as much as if you were to call me a name."

Louis laughed airily. "Well don't worry, I'm not planning on calling you a name anytime soon."

"Good," Bianca smiled. "Cause I'm sick and tired of hearing them."