9- The Bandages

Bianca stumbled into the bathroom, trying to ignore the pain in her foot. Louis was making a mistake, keeping her here. She should be dead! Why won't he just let her die?

  She pushes her hair back, cracking her knuckles and stretching her arms. She tries rolling her wrists, but the bandages get in the way. Making a sudden decision, she untucks the bandage and starts hurriedly unwrapping it. Ignoring the irritated cuts, she tosses the gauze into the trash can and begins unwrapping her other wrist when the door flies open, hitting her in the hip.

  "Bianca! Stop it, right now!" Louis says loudly, grabbing her wrists. She hisses with pain, and he carefully loosens his grip. "Don't make that mistake again, okay? We're trying to help you, but you need to stop hurting yourself!"

  She winced slightly when he moved closer to her. Louis wouldn't have to try very hard to overpower her, and he knew it too.

  "Louis... I'm just taking off the bandages. I wasn't.... Making then worse. The bandages just needed to come off, they were getting kind if old." She tried reasoning. He inhaled sharply.

  "So your okay? Your not going to do anything stupid?" He asks noticeably calmer.

  Everything I do is stupid, she thought.

  "No, nothing stupid."

*********************************************

  That night as they were getting ready for bed, she managed to get up the courage to ask Niall a question that was egging at the back of her mind. "Did you guys technically kidnap me?"

  The Irish boy laughed, pulling off his shirt and tossing it in a pile on the floor. "I guess so. I mean, we took you against your will, and are holding you captive. I must say though, I think our motives are pretty pure."

  Bianca tried to nod convincingly as she unbuttoned her pants. She had never really had a boyfriend before, so no boy had ever seen her in just her underwear, so it felt weird just taking off her pants in front of a male. Her parents had always taught abstinence, but it was obvious that the boys here didn't quite think the same way. Unlike her, casual touches and general nakedness didn't bother them.

  "Ready for bed?" Niall asks, stripped down to his boxers. He climbs in beside Bianca, automatically pulling her to his chest as he whispers, "You're not Louis' sister. He can't do anything about us cuddling."