Intro

" you gotta crush on somebody. " her father stated as she looked through her dresser.

" no dad " she laughed. " don't you have to work.? "

" what his name.? " he asked squinting at her.

" Devin. But I don't think he likes me " she shrugged.

" if he don't..oh well your to beautiful to cry over a boy " he hugged her.

" I love you daddy "

" I love you to Princess " he kissed her on her forehead. " tell your mother I'm gon- "

" dad can you take me to Heaven's house.? " she asked before he could finish his sentence.

He said yes. He knew his daughter would be safe while he went to met his maker. As he dropped his daughter off he gave her a hug, kiss on her forehead, and gave her a letter he told her not to open until midnight.

She looked at the letter and hugged him tight and he hugged her just as tight.

Princess went into her best friends house with a bad feeling in her stomach.

" BESTIE " Heavenly screamed as her best Friend walked in the house.

" why is your door unlocked " Princess laughed.

" girl for you. Where your fine daddy "

" bye " Princess laughed.

" Ava. Do you know how fine your dad is " Heavenly laughed hugging her (referring to her by her middle name)

" stop talking about my dad bruh " she laughed.

" girl King is something eles " Heavenly laughed.

" First. You need serious help baby and I'm a tell him to put a restraining order against you " Princess laughed harder.

*On The Other Side Of The City*

" King. You ready " King's childhood friend and partner asked.

" the last drop before my nigga move to Atlanta. Yea "

As they gave each other manly hugs the sound of gun shots rang through the trap.

While they fired back King was shoot in the neck and the chest and lost consciousness.

*At Princess house*

Queen (princess's mother) had just got dressed after her shower when her phone started to ring.

" hello " she answered the phone in thick Dominican accent.

" Stephen was shot we at hospital "

" witch one " she asked running to her car.

" at the downtown university " he answered breathing heavily.

Queen went to Heavenly's house to get her daughter. But called her in advance so that when Queen got there here daughter was ready.

" mama what wrong " Princess asked as she got in the car seeing her mama crying.

" your father was shot " she answered and princess sunk down in her sit.

*at the hospital*

They where in the waiting room for hours until the doctor finally call the family of Stephen King Stewart.

" is he okay " Queen asked.

" he was shot twice the bullet that hit his chest put a whole in his heart, He died during surgery. I'm sorry " the doctor said before walking away slowly.

•The Present•

Princess POV

" so why you moving again " I asked Heavenly as we sat in Chil-Fil-A

" I'm undecided my mama wants to be closer to my grandma cause my grandad died and I'm a be graduating this mouth and I'm tired of New York  " she shrugged.

" I'm a miss you bitch " I faked cried.

" I know bitch. There go your Lil crush " she said looking at my phone as I read the message he sent me.

" girl that boy so fine. Light skin pretty eyes..damn " I said fanning myself before we bust out laughing.

" thirsty ass "

" no bitch. He like me too " I stuck my tough out at her.

" true " she nodded.

" at lest I ain't got a crush on my best friend's dad " I laughed.

" call it what you want. That nigga fine " she smirked.

" gosh lee dude " I pretended to throw up and she laughed.

" you so white "

" my mama know you like my pops "

" ohh lordt. What she say "

" she laughed and said eww " I shook my head.

" your mama crazy b. " she laughed.

" I know  " we laughed while getting up to throw away our trash.

We both attended a university in New York. I'm studying to become a dentist while Heavenly is studying to become a ultrasound technician.