13

Once again..look how daddish key glock is, lol.

One Day Later

" what you doing girl with all that " Pinkie sung.

" Ouu nothing " I laughed tweaking. " so are you coming to Memphis with me? " I continued to pack.

" of course sissy " she smiled.

" key want me to move in with him " I blurted.

" do you want to ? " she asked.

" I do. You know, it's new. It's not like I'm not used to change " I shrugged. " I do have a concern though. Like when we get into it..we'll have the babies then and I don't know, we've gotten physical before " I shrugged.

" once the baby gets here y'all a grow up so don't stress that "

" he also wants me to go to New York with him for a tour after I have the twins " I looked at her trying to read her mood.

" I'd say no but you've elevated now. Me and Kapree a most definitely have to come with you then but you know your uncle gone throw a fit " she ended with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes at her and answered my phone seeing key was calling me.

" hey boo " I smiled and he laughed.

" you all geeked and shit. What you doing " he asked.

" packing. My aunt and uncle having a seafood boil so when you plan on leaving the studio? " I asked putting my bag by the door.

" I'm on my way to your crib now, I just wanted to know what you was doing "

Pinkie POV

@PinkiePOOH: I'm too cold for you🥶❗️1

1.65k likes 1k comments
@AVAdaBRAT: babe you're gorgeous
@youngdolph: woah 🥵

" so key do you plan on moving to California or you want Ava to move here ? " I asked waiting for Dolph to text me back.

" California is mostly definitely the spot " he chuckled.

Before I responded Dolph walked in the front.

" niggas don't knock no more out here " key laughed and shook his hand.

" I just came to get my ole lady but y'all know I had to speak " he laughed leaning on me.

" bitch I'm a see you tomorrow, I love you and you know I'm a FaceTime you " I said giving Ava a hug and kissing her forehead.

" okay I love you be careful " she hugged me back.

" now sis..she with me. Of course she gone be straight " Dolph smiles and I rolled my eyes.

" let's just go before I change my mind " I rolled my eyes walking out.

" it's always something with you. What's wrong with you now ? " he asked following behind me.

" my energy is disturbed and I'm getting bad vibes... do you have something you want to tell me ? " I asked.

" we'll talk at dinner. My girl and my kids gone to visit her mama so it's just us " he threw his arm around me.

" does she know I'm here ? " I asked

" duh girl. Don't start acting crazy "

At Dinner

" so what is it, I don't like waiting " I sipped my wine.

" I was thinking that we should try to be together and see where it goes ? " he shrugged.

" And I know for a fact this only came about because you and your baby mama on bad terms. Don't bring me into y'all shit. I know how niggas work Adolph, I'm not dumb " I shook my head pouring me another glass.

" that's not the case at all " he laughed. " when I fucked you we was already on the outs. She knew about you and us fucking you together was to see if we could revive our relationship but it didn't. It pulled me closer to you and she pushed me away. " he shrugged.

" Dolph I don't think I'm what you want " I chuckled. " but..I'll think on it " I smiled walking over to him and sitting in his lap.

" I'm pretty sure you are what I want " he laughed squeezing my ass.

" I think..we should fuck right here " I smirked kissing his ear and he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.

I moved his plate out way and sat on the table.

" do you think pretty ? " I asked poking my lips out.

" you fine as fuck girl " he bit his lips pushing my skirt up.

" do you think she's pretty " I smirked opening my legs revealing I had on no panties and he licked his lips. " she want a kiss Dolph " I poked my lips out and he nodded before putting my legs on his shoulders and eating me out.

The Next Morning

" I doubt it Ava " I said into phone while looking through the closet.

" bitch go ahead. It won't hurt nothing " she encouraged.

" bitch. I don't know...it's something to think about for real " I sat down thinking about what dolph told me last night.

" bitch just hurry up and dress your ass cause you know I'll fuck around and go to sleep fast. I'm about to try and get a quickie out of key so bye hoe " she hung up and I just shook my head at her crazy ass.

I walked downstairs with my bath towel still around me. I went to the kitchen and decided to be cute for Dolph. I texted Ava and told her we got to reschedule cause I'm sure this dick about to put both of our ass to sleep.

I made pancakes, eggs, sausage, and grits. I cut up some fruit for me and grabbed a water bottle. I put everything on a tray and walked back to Dolph's room. As I was walking in he was coming out of the bathroom.

" hey Adolph " I cheesed and he laughed. " the fruit mine but the rest is yours. I was hoping you'd eat so we can fuck and that'll probably be it for today..me and Ava cancelled on each other "  I sat the tray on the bed and went to the walk in closet with him behind me.

" if that's what you want to do, I'm down " he said drying off and I put on a pair of his sweatpants and one of his shirts.

" hurry up. You ain't even got to put on draws cause soon as you done eating it's on " I laughed walking out the closet and he laughed saying okay.