08

" what you got planned for you birthday " Ms. Angela ask while handing me a pan to soak my feet in.

" umm. The bed " I laughed. It's been a month since me and key broke up and I feel like I'm gaining my happiness back.

" girl you just say that cause you pregnant. You staying for thanksgiving or going to you mans " she smirked.

" that is not my man auntie " I laughed.

" girl hush. I'm about to check on this food, I'll be back " she waved me off getting up.

Markeyvius❤️
Wyd for you birthday and thanksgiving

Me
Staying home😊 walking takes a total on my feet.

Markeyvius❤️
I want you to come to Memphis..Pinkie to🤷🏽‍♀️

Me
I'll ask her

" bitch you just want to go to get dick " I said over the phone while packing my bag.

" so bitch. You need some too " Pinkie laughed.

" don't worry about my cat bitch. Now hurry over so you can help me with this shit so we can go get some dick " we laughed before I hung up.

While waiting for Pinkie I tried some pregnant yoga I seen on YouTube and other crazy things. We were soon going to be getting on a plane to Memphis and I honestly felt happy about it. Sure I miss Markeyvius but to me, my happiness is more important. He still calls and texts me all the time and we sometimes have normal conversation. I haven't told anyone but Pinkie about our fight and since then in a way it's fixed me and key.

Once we made it to Memphis Pinkie went home with Dolph and Key took me to meet his grandma. 

" you straight? " he ask helping out of his truck.

" my feet hurt and my back is killing me " I said catching my breath and he laughed.

" YOO " he yelled walking in the door and him mom and grandma came out of the kitchen.

" hi, how are you. " I said hugging both his mom and grandma. " it's so good to meet you " I smiled at his grandma.

" I'll be right back. I got to go get the picture book " his grandma said before walking off.

" I'm so sorry and I don't mean to be rude but I have to sit down Ms. Tameika, my feet be killing me and these babies so damn heavy. " I sighed sitting down.

" girl you fine " she laughed sitting across from me and key sat beside her. " do twins run in your family? " she asked

" yeah. My mama had a twin sister " I nodded.

" where are your parents from "

" well they're from New York but the died three years ago and my moms twin died when she was a little girl " I shrugged.

" well that's okay baby, you got us now " his grandma returned sitting beside me and giving me a hug and I started to get teary eyed.

" oh my god you going to make me cry " I sniffed. " let me see the pictures please " I said looking at the box in her hand.

" Markeyvius please " I whined and he laughed at my pain.

" give me you damn feet girl " he said making me smile from ear to ear. " fat ass feet " he laughed massaging them.

" shut up " I said flipping through channels.

" for thanksgiving we going to Dolph house and after me and you going to Paris. I know your birthday December first but you getting bigger and that shit scary " he told me his plan and I nodded.

" I hope I at least make it to January. The year bout over and I'd feel better started the new year by giving birth " I said earning a laugh from him.

Thanksgiving Day

" bitch, I love this nigga " Pinkie said as we walked in the kitchen. " I knew he had kids but I didn't know he was still with there mama " she ranted and I looked at her in shock. " and this bitch love fucking me as much as he do " she pulled out her phone showing me their threesome from last night.

" bitch put that away " I laughed. " bitch you living lavish huh " I asked

" bitch this ain't my thing but both of them treating me right so I'm a settle for now " we laughed together.

" the fuck y'all talking about " Dolph and Key said walking in the kitchen.

" mind the business that pays you " I smiled walking out of the kitchen to find his mom and grandma.

" are you okay ? " Ms. Tameika asked trying to read my face.

" I'm fine, I was just looking for you and grandma " I smiled. " I am a little out of breath though " I said taking a seat.

" I'm honestly glad that you and your mom took me in as your own. I miss my mom a lot but having y'all to talk to helps " I wiped my tears after she pulled me into a hug.

" oh my god. Hey sissy " I turned around seeing kerria and gave her a hug.

I later found out her and Markeyvius are actually cousins but they're really close and she's actually Dolph's real sister.

" you getting so big, do you know what your having now " she asked rubbing my stomach.

" they're both boys " I laughed at her facial expression. " yeah, I thought I told you I was having twins "

" umm no " she laughed. " but that explains why your big to be only six months " she nodded.

" at this point I just need a wheelchair " I said climbing into key's bed.

" girl shut up " he sat beside me. " who the fuck you calling " he tried to look at my phone.

" my uncle nosy..and do you have to cuss so much " I rolled my eyes.

" it's the liquor talking baby " he said laying back and I smirked.

My uncle didn't answer so I just decided to text him.

Me
I want a white Range Rover with a red interior.

Uncle🤞🏽❤️
You must gone give my your hell cat for it

Me
Yeah. That's reasonable.

Uncle🤞🏽❤️
We'll take care of it when you get back.

After looking over at key I rolled my eyes seeing he was sleep. Since he was drunk I had plans to seduce him. But at the same time I liked us just being cool again but I did miss him and the good times we had. I just decided to text Rob to keep me company.

Me
I missed you today

Rob🧸💔
Is that so?

Me
Now you know I don't lie

Rob🧸💔
If you're telling the truth then the feelings mutual💛.

Me
Aww.

Rob🧸💔
I was a fool to lose you

I looked at the message for a minute feel content but instantly thought about how he played me when we broke up and locked my phone, leaving him on read.

________
Author's note: I went back and read some of the chapters and seen all the typos😭. I'm honestly sorry buuuttt, I don't plan on correcting them any time soon. So I ask my y'all please bare with me cause I be trying to move as fast as I can and appreciate if y'all leave comments and favorite my shit😌 thank you