21

It's like only five chapters left

It's like only five chapters left. Of course I'm working on something else for when this is over. I'm going to try my best to make these last few chapters worth it.

The Trip
It's been a month since I've meet Dr. Patel and I like it here. Me and key have decided to take a break. He still comes over for the boys of course but I don't see us getting back together as long as Dev is around.

He's so caring and gentle. He's patient and has great people skills. He has no kids and he loves my kids.

" okay key I'm gone " I said kissing Kobe and Kody.

" alright. Be safe " he said coming out the bathroom to give me a hug.

I lied about who I was going with but he does know I'm going to Bali. We're still connected in a way but publicly we're done with each other.

In Bali

" this is...amazing " I smiled at our hut.

" the scenery really taps into people spiritual side " Dev said hugging me from behind.

" I love it..thank you " I peeked his lips.

" of course " he grinned at me. " go change, We have to be at a wedding in an hour " he said and I froze.

" a wedding ? " I asked in shock. " you think I should meet your family and friends " I asked.

" why not " he laughed. " now can you hurry up " he pointed to the direction of the bathroom.

" okay " I shrugged before going to the bathroom.

After my shower I got dressed in a white, knee length, cami dress. The island was giving me innocent vibes and I loved it. The wedding and reception were both on the beach. I loved being around his family. The traditions and set up was so beautiful.

" I think we're going to get married here " I thought out loud.

" whatever you want " Dev pulled me in side hug.

We were now walking to the reception, which was a few yards from the wedding. The reception was under a big tent, with hardened floor, connected to a fancy restaurant. Once we made it under the tent Dev pulled my hand and began dancing with the music. I watched him for a few seconds, I loved seeing the spark inside him.

I began dancing with him, enjoying the liveliness of it. It instantly made me think of all the things I'm doing wrong. Things should not have went this far with Dev and this left with key. I shouldn't be across the world from my boys and how the fuck did I end up on drugs.

I didn't even notice I was crying until Dev wiped my check.

" what's wrong!? " he asked in a low voice but you can hear how concerned he was by his tone.

" nothing " I shook my head. " This is just so beautiful Dev. It makes me miss people that can't come back " I sighed laying my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

" you ready to go ? " he asked.

" if you don't mind " I replied.

" it's whatever you want to do " he said before kissing my lips.

" Dev. I got to go. Like now, I need the first plan out of here " I panted throwing my stuff in my suitcase.

" what wrong. " he jumped up.

" my babies need me. Their dad called and somethings wrong. " I cried.

" ok, let's go "

17 Hours Later

" I just landed. Where are you ?! " I spoke into the phone.

" I'm outside girl. Come on " Pinkie said before hanging up.

I hurried through the airport. Once I got outside I seen key leaning on his with a grin holding a bouquet of yellow roses.

" what the fuck key " I dropped my bags in disbelief.

" I thought my fucking babies where hurt " I started crying and he laughed pulling me in a hug.

" I know shit ain't been how it's suppose to be, I know you been going through shit and fighting your battles by yourself but I'm here Ava " he held my face looking me in my eyes.

" I been focused on this work shit, not even showing you the love you deserve but I'm hear Ava. I see you and everything you're going through. " he ranted while getting one knee.

" get up Markeyvius. For real " I backed away feeling myself get anxious.

" I'm with you forever Ava, literally. Make this shit official, official. I'm not going no where bruh, it's us till the end " he pulled a little box revealing the ring inside.

I fell to my knees and began crying. This was too real, I really love this man. I felt like all this was a sign. This is my purpose in life. This is plan god in stored for me. This man is my family and they're all I need.

I looked up at him and he was still watching me. " let's make it official, official " I laughed and he laughed with me before putting the ring on my finger.

" I hate you man " I laughed standing up.

" you about to love me in a minute " he kissed my forehead before opening the car door for me.

_

" okay, so where are my kids boy " I said walking in the house seeing rose petals and candles.

He laughed and hugged me from behind. " they with your auntie. Relax man, I already got your bath water together. Gone and handle that while I fix stuff down here " he kissed my neck.

" you love me " I turned around and grabbed his face.

" with everything in me " he said causing me to smile from ear to ear.

" okay, I'll be back " I rolled my eyes and hurried upstairs.

*************************************
Long time no see😭😭. I been busy, here and there. Other times I just been doing nothing. Sometimes it's hard to stay consistent man. I apologize for any grammar errors and they won't be corrected anytime soon so make the best out of it please🤣. Towards the end of books I get lazy but I'm trying to say strong man.