11

" I'm so sick of this mess " I said doing destiny's hair while Kapree ate.

" girl, your due date literally around the corner. Shut up " he rolled his.

" any damn ways..what you gone do while I'm gone " I smiled.

" nawl the question is what you gone do " he laughed. " you gone be in hot ass Florida, pregnant as fuck, just to watch your nigga preform " he laughed again.

" shut up " I dragged. " you ain't got to remind me I'm pregnant "

" girl, shut up " he whined.

" my baby cute Kapree " I stuck my tongue out looking at destiny hair. " yeah this shit got to get posted. " I took my phone out and he rolled his eyes.

" girl don't nobody want to them damn ponytails " he take destiny out of my lap and I laughed.

I looked at my phone seeing I was getting a call from Dolph and since he had his girlfriend and Pinkin planning the babyshower I did not won't I figured that's what the call was about.

" hey wassup " I answered.

" key in Florida and fucked around and got locked up. I'm on my way to the airport but he want you there to " he spoke in the phone.

" oh my fucking goodness Adolph " I groaned. " he know I can't be doing all this shit this far in my pregnancy. I'm on my fucking way " I said before hanging up.

" Kapree I need you to take me to the airport. This dummy of a bitch done got locked up " I packed a bag.

" and you thought me and destiny relationship was ghetto " he laughed.

" that shit was ghetto. I'm not doing this shit no more " I said and he laughed. " I want to at least make it to February and this bitch gone have me going into labor now " I walked out the door with Kapree behind me.

I got to Miami an hour later then Dolph. He picked me up from the airport and we went straight to the jail. I went in with Dolph while he bailed key out. When key walked out he had smile from ear to ear.

I rolled my eyes. " hurry up so we can go the fuck home "

" we spending the night in Florida tonight sis " Dolph laughed putting his arm around me.

" I hate y'all so much " I pushed his off my shoulder.

" I'm here though. For the baby shower and all and I'm not going no where else no more " key smiled hugging me.

" but how stupid of you to get locked up for having guns and drugs on you when you got kids on the damn way. Let's not forget you got to go back to court " I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me.

" he gone be straight sis. All he needed was for us to get him out and that's it " Dolph laughed as we got in the truck and key agreed.

" I don't see shit funny " I huffed.

" I see you packed a bag for a reason though " key laughed and I rolled my eyes.

When we made it to or hotel I FaceTime Pinkie to let her know what happened and that I was okay.

" girl he just annoy me so freaking bad " I rolled my eyes.

" bitch I feel some type of way " Pinkie rolled her eyes

Key looked over as I got a text from Rob. Before I could read it he snatched my phone.

" the fuck this nigga mean he ain't heard from you in a while " he continued to look through my phone.

" exactly what the fuck he said. He ain't heard from me in a while. Check the dates bitch "

" fuck them dates. Bitch I gave you a ring and you fucking you a white man huh " he laughed.

" FIRST of all key. I didn't fuck him...recently. I texted him once while we was broken up and that was it. You see it you just want to argue and I honestly don't have to breath for it at the moment " I shook my head.

" yeah you ain't texting him again " he threw my phone into the wall and walked off. " and you getting a Memphis number and if I see that nigga text you again I'm a close your fucking eye " he said before slamming the bathroom door.

The Next Day

" bitch who number is this " Pinkie said into the phone.

" mine bitch " I mumbled. " key seen rob text me and broke the phone. Now I got a new phone and Memphis number " I rolled my eyes as if she could see me.

" bitch I wonder why the phone hung up, cause I was listening to it all " Pinkie laughed and I joined her. " what time y'all leaving Florida "

" bitch we left this morning. He making me stay with him for a few days " I sighed.

Pinkie laughed into the phone. " bitch y'all are just too damn funny "

" girl shut up. Bye cause you got me messed up " I hung up before she could say anything else.

Me
This Ava, my man made me get a new number and he broke my other phone so your bitch got the 11 now🤪

Kapree🤞🏽❤️
Y'all so fucking ghetto. Get off my line🤣

Me
Just send me a picture of destiny bitch. I'll be home Sunday for dinner.

Kapree🤞🏽❤️

And we'll see you then fat ass

Me
You blocked already

" key I'm hungry " I whined laying my head on his chest.

" where Rob " he said with his eyes still closed.

" key. Let's not start, cause I know you was doing more than just texting bitches while we wasn't together. So leave that shit in the past "

" I guess Ava. What you want to eat " he asked making me light up.

" pancakes " I smiled.

" in a hour we gone find something to wear for your baby shower and then we'll go eat " he wrapped his arm around me.

" I don't want one, I feel like I'm a be in a bad mood all of tomorrow. Especially if it's too many people there " I said squeezing him getting comfortable.

" girl shut up. You gone enjoy it greedy " he laughed.

" fuck you " I laughed with him. " it better be a breakfast casserole there, I know that much "

" and that's your problem right there " he laughed hugging me and kissing my forehead.