19

Ava POV

" I know it's a tragedy after all that went into play but I've decided not to set up here. " I told the owner of the building.

" I still wish you the best and it was nice to have met you " he said before walking me out.

" you ready ? " key asked.

We were leaving Chicago and heading to Memphis. I decided not to set up in Chicago because it was way out of my rang. As far as being with the twins. I decided to set up in Memphis only because I like to get away from home but I'm also there a good bit of time.

" this shop shit is exhausting. If I wanted more kids I'd let you get me pregnant and agree to become a house wife " I pouted and he laughed.

" who said I wasn't gone get you pregnant again " he kissed my check and I groaned.

" at least not within the next three years " I asked.

" maybe " he shrugged with a smirk.

After leaving New York, Kapree went back home. He said his job was done and not to mention Devin is now dead. Kapree acts like it's some mysterious tragedy but we all know the truth and I honestly felt Devin had it coming to him. Karma does not skip.

" I feeling nap ish " I smiled as key drove us to his house.

" I'm feeling fuck ish " he replied squeezing my thigh.

" you know...the old me is back and I'm ready for whatever " I said making laugh.

" I'm feeling a lil dusse ish too, so you should get that and we can have fun like we used to " I smiled and nodded laughing.

••
" I mean...I'm undecided " I chuckled cleaning up the house.

" he still sleep or he gone " Pinkie asked.

" he still sleep, I got to wake him up in a lil bit. I'm not riding with him because I got some stuff to do and it'll take some time " I responded.

" Okok. I'm a say I'll be over by eleven and we'll head out " Pinkie said and I agreed before we hung up.

" I know you love fucking me..I can tell by the way you're in love. You can't get enough of meee " I sung lowly while cleaning up.

Today I've felt like my old self. The me before the twins, hell the me before Key Glock. Drinking hard liquor in the daytime, vibing by myself, feeling free, fucking when and wherever. That's the me I missed and the fact I'm getting to be the old me makes me not want to go back home. Having kids was a bigger responsibility then I thought. Kids really change your life.

" my bitch back..and I love it " Pinkie jumped while hugging me.

" I love it too " I smiled and continued to make our way through the club.

I started walking faster once I seen key and gave him a hug.

" hey daddy " I smirked kissing his neck.

" we ain't gone be here long " he winked at me and I nodded.

I looked around to see Pinkie had already disappeared. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I reached the bathroom I went in the stall and quickly scrambled through my clutch. I pulled out the little clear tube and pour a little of the powder on my pinky. The first time for the right nostril and the second time for the left nostril.

I sat for a minute or two, collected my thoughts, and looked myself over in the mirror before returning back to key.  As my high came, I felt like my old self again.

" where the fuck you go " key popped up out of nowhere.

" the bathroom crazy " I laughed. " you ready to go ? " I asked.

" yeah. Let's ride " he wrapped his hand around my waist.

" that's exactly what I'm about to do " I laughed he joined.

Once we got home I raced him in the house. Soon as I made it in the door I stripped naked as he watched with a grin. Once I was out of everything I ran upstairs with him right behind me. I ran in the room and jumped on the bed.

" you love me ? " I asked jumping on the bed.

" you know it " he laughed.

" lets play " I stopped jumping to think. " hide and seek " I stepped down from the bed.

" okay " he shrugged.

" you have to get naked and you have to count " I smiled and he agreed. 

Once he began counting a rushed down stairs and to the back. I opened the patio door and decided to get in the pool. Within five minutes he found was standing in the doorway.

" have a seat " I smiled and he sat in the lawn chair.

I got out of the poor and made my way to him. I grabbed his dick and put it into my mouth. I acted as if I was trying to swallow him whole. While I gagged and choked I rubbed myself. I felt the veins in his dick began to throb, letting me know he was close. I got up and got on top of him begging to ride. In no time he was done.

" come inside, we got a lot of catching up to do " I kissed him before getting up and walking back inside.

" I honestly don't know what I want. " I sighed. " I'm not feeling this shop shit anymore "

" you just lazy right now " key replied not looking up from his phone.

" I think I just made a decision to follow you, I want to go back to working. I'd rather do modeling then this shit " I pouted.

" key I'm going back home " I blurted causing him to look up from his phone.

I starred at me for a minute then got up and walked out the room. I rolled my eyes closing my laptop.

" key what the fuck is up " I followed behind him.

" nothing. Do you " he mumbled.

" I'm sorry but I can't. Thought I could do this but I can't. I miss my fucking kids. It's been a month since I seen them. " I replied.

" if that's what you want to do. Do it " he said before grabbing his keys and leaving.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I called pinky as I began to pack.

" I'm not doing this shop shit. I'm going back home to my babies and back to my office " I said once she answered.

" by that tone I'm guessing key mad " she chuckled.

" so mad that he left the house, so I'm a fucking leave while he gone "

" I don't think that's a good idea " she shook her head.

" just come take me to the airport " I rolled my eyes before hanging up.