03

@PinkiePOOH: his FAV piece of chocolate

@AVAdaBRAT: my bitch too bad
@youngdolph: correct
@AVAdaBRAT: and I oop
@PinkiePOOH: @AVAdaBRAT gtfo and @youngdolph Ouu

" y'all hot asses done went to that concert now y'all fucking em " Kapree said shaking his head and me and Pinkie bust out laughing.

" mind the business that pays you " Pinkie said while braiding hair.

" can't be me " I laughed. " you know I'd never cheat on big daddy Rob " I said sitting in Rob's lap. He was the assistant manager here.

" girl get off me, we was together two years ago " he said and everybody laughed.

" fuck all y'all " I said pulling my phone at my pocket feeling it vibrate.

Markeyvius🥴
Wyd later?

Me
Resting up for my day off

Markeyvius🥴
I'm in town. Hmu when you home

Me
How you know I'm not already at home

Markeyvius🥴
A lil birdie told. Lol

I rolled my eyes looking at message before telling him to meet me there. It's been three months since we've met and so far so good. We just casual and I like it that way with him. I'm not into rappers and there famous cheatering cause I don't even play like that. I said my goodbyes at the shop and told Pinkie to text me before leaving.

I got home and showered. I texted key that I was home and sent him a picture of me in my robe. Fifteen minutes later he called me saying open the door and I rushed down stairs to open the door.

" you something else " key laughed

" you're so cute " I smiled getting on top of him. " you should order me a pizza "

" what happened to I think I wanna become a model " he said mocking me.

" so, just because I want to be model does not mean I am and have to starve myself " I laughed.

" all you fucking do is eat. What kind you want girl " he rolled his eyes

" I like sausage pizza " I smiled.

@GLIZOCK: every Wednesday 😚@AVAdaBRAT: this cute, Twitter come eat@GLIZOCK: ion share my food😉@PinkiePOOH: IKYFL

@AVAdaBRAT: this cute, Twitter come eat
@GLIZOCK: ion share my food😉
@PinkiePOOH: IKYFL

" one of your lil hoes calling " I rolled my eyes seeing a unknown number calling key phone.

" chill out " he said hitting decline. " I got to go, I will be calling you so when I do answer " he said putting his shoes on.

" Markeyvius, lock my damn door on your way out " I said going into my bathroom attached to my room.

" girl...I do not want to go to this fucking appointment " I whined as I made my way downstairs.

" bitch just hurry up so we can go eat shit " Pinkie said opening the door.

Once we got to my obgyn everything went by fast. It was honestly the fastest pap I've ever had. After we left the doctor's office me and Pinkie went to a Chinese restaurant.

" Bitch look at you...are you pregnant " I laughed looking at Pinkie. She honestly looked like she was having a ruff ass day.

" if I am I'm getting it sucked right the fuck out. You know I hate kids..well for me. I can't afford them either as expensive my ass is " she said stuffing her face.

" yeah bitch. Your pregnant " I laughed. " I know, when I got pregnant by Rob that pregnancy was hell. The little I did experience "

" do you want another baby. " Pinkie asked

" ehh. No, I felt like my miscarriage happened for a reason. Like it gave me a second chance at life, although I was hurt. But no, I dont want anymore kids "

Two weeks later

" bitch I told you " I laughed at Pinkie as she threw the pregnancy test in the garbage.

" shut the fuck up Ava. " she cried. " I can't do this shit, this not me or for me "

" it's gone be okay Pinkie, just calm down " I said shocked at her reaction.

" Ava..I'm not keeping it. I don't want it " she whipped her face.

" are you going to tell Dolph? I support whatever you do but as your friend I don't want to be left in the dark about the shit " I said pulling her into a hug when she started back crying.

" personal space, please respect it and put my shit down " I said rolling my eyes.

" girl you get on my fucking nerves " kapree rolled his eyes.

I ignored him as I answered the phone seeing it was my doctor.

" May I speak to Ava Sunshine "

" speaking " I said.

" this is your obgyn, Mrs. Cooper and I was calling to ask may you come in as soon as possible " she spoke

" okay. " I said in a confused tone before she hung up.

I arrived at the clinic and they showed me to my doctor's appointment right away.

" Ms. sunshine, I've called you in to inform you on a terrible incident that happened your last visit " she spoke and I nodded for her to continue. " well, two weeks ago which was the last time you were here, my assistant seemed to have got you and another one of my patients charts mixed up and instead of giving you a pap smear we accidentally artificially inseminated you "

" are you fuc- " I started but she cut me off.

" b-but Ms. Sunshine, we don't know if your egg took so I called you in for a pregnancy test to find out and if you are pregnant we have the identity of the father " she finished.

" I cannot fucking believe this...are you really serious " I said in disbelief.

" I am truly sorry Ms. Sunshine, this case will be taking to the bored and if you choose to sue, which I hope not then you have the right to "

" I'm possibly pregnant. Money can't fucking do nothing about that. " I said giving her a blank face be rolling my eyes. " just take me to take the test hell "

The gave me a pee and blood test. And sure enough both came back that I was pregnant.

" Ms. sunshine, once again I am terribly sorry. Here's a file we had faxed over of the baby's father. We contacted him as soon as your results came back and he is flying in now " she spoke

I opened the folder she gave me and my jaw dropped at the files that read Markeyvius Cathey.

" no. I can't stay here for this. Give him my file or however you do it but I can't do this " I said walking out.