His House

Devin in the MM*

Princess POV

" that's how you feel about me " I laughed at Devin overly dramatic ass.

" no. Now come cuddle with me " I said and a smirk appeared on his face.

" what you do today.? " I asked playing in his hair as I laid on his chest.

" went to my mama crib, them me and Blue road around..and now we here "

" for somebody who had a free day, you didn't use it too wisely " I said earning a chuckle from him.

" whatever, my mama said come by some time though " he said and I smiled.

Ms. Angela was a really nice, understanding, loving person. Even though she's known to throw mad shade, we get along fine. As she say " you're like the daughter I never had" and I fucks with her cause of that.

" I'm free tomorrow " I shrugged.

" nah. She having a lil meet up or whatever with her brothers and sister. And it's gone be hell I already know " he shrugged.

" Devin shut the hell up " I groaned. " you going and you taking me, case closed "

" eww. Okay, ms attitude " he said pinching my butt. " you spending the night with me.? "

" no. Why would you ask that " I said looking at my phone.

" because I want you to, duhh "

" no. Because then I'm a have to wake up early in the morning to leave, if want some pussy just say that "

" what you mean.? " he asked making a face.

" we dated all through high school..I know you like I know the alphabet. We not gone get back together so stop making it seem like it, cause I'm a fall for you again only for you to hit me with that it ain't the right timing bullshit " I shrugged.

" even if you do come to your senses and realize you want me. It's gone be to late by then, so stop feeding me false hope just cause we started back having sex. " I rolled my eyes.

" but when we wasn't I was still all about you " he said looking at me.

" I know damn well throughout that year you was fucking other girls. But if you just want to fuck say that instead of trying to get back in my good graces, hell. You already in my pussy " I said in a duh tone rolling my eyes.

" man chill out. I always been about you, every sense the end of ninth grade. It was never a time where I gave up on you, in everything you did I was always there..but you can't be here for me and ride this lil wait out " he said shaking his head.

" I ain't saying it's gone take forever but I ain't say it was gone take a day either. " he sighed.

" Devin... I don't care, I really don't, I already asked you about it and you said in due time, but if yo ass just so happen to run outta time that's on you. I ain't rushing nothing. I'm just letting yo ass know wassup " I said closing my eyes.

" how you gone try to tell me off. Then got to sleep on me...if you don't hop on this dick " he smacked my ass.

" bout time. I thought you was gone be in your feelings all night " I said helping him out of his clothes as he help me out of mine.

" bitch. I'm to damn tired to play with yo ass " I laughed through the phone.

" whatever. But you coming over tomorrow.? " Heavenly asked.

" yea, I'll be there after I leave my daddy house " I yawned.

" how was last night " she asked.

" girl the same as usual. I'm suppose to go to some thing his mama having " I sighed.

" girl...y'all so indecisive "

" I'm not I know he don't want commitment meanwhile I do but since I want him around I'm dealing with it " I said in an unsure tone.

" you're too beautiful to settle bitch. We gone talk about this when you come over. I'm tempted to tell your damn dad. Bye trick " she hung up and I chuckled before getting dressed.