05

" Girl..better you then me. I done got on birth control and everything " Pinkie said stuffing fries in her mouth as we made out way into the shop

" please shut up " I laughed. " that just mean you get to help as much as I need "

" you my sis for life baby so that mandatory " she blew me a kiss and I shook my head going into Kapree's office

" hey bitch " I said sitting his food in front of him.

" girl. Don't play with me " he said giving me a straight making me laugh. " how'd the appointment go " he asked opening his food.

" I'm having twins " I said showing him the sonogram pictures.

" damn kid " he laughed making me roll my eyes.

" I fucking hate you " I looked at my phone seeing key texted me he's outside. " my babies father is outside. I'm coming to Sunday dinner to so don't forget me " said before walking out and getting in the car with key.

" hey " I said putting my seatbelt on after unbuttoning my pants.

" ain't you suppose to be wearing pants with that shit around the waist " he lifted my shirt and rubbed my stomach. " you getting big " he laughed.

" duh. I'm caring two babies " I slapped his hand away.

" I hate your attitude "

" well don't call me fat. If you hate me so much then get the fuck out my life " I retorted now sobbing and smacked his lips.

" Ava I did not say that calm down " he threw his head back after turning the car off. " just get dressed Ava, we going out in a hour. You making my bleed pressure go up " he said getting out the truck and opening my door.

At The Restaurant

" do I look okay " I asked pulling at my dress.

" yeah, come here " he pulled my dress straps up. " your titties are huge. " he smirked.

" shut up and come on " smiled shaking my head.

I had on a light pink, fitted, spaghetti strapped dress with black red bottoms and Key had on a black and white tux which was turning me the fuck on. Once we got seated he ordered Hennessy and I ordered water. Not being able to drink was the most depressing part of this pregnancy and I hated it.

After the waiter brought our drinks I ordered the crab boil and he ordered grilled chicken.

" so what's all this for " I asked drinking my water.

" I can't just take my baby mama out " he smiled showing his grilled and I got wet at the sight of it.

" accidental baby mama " I smiled rubbing my foot against his leg.

" I wanted to ask you something " he said and I nodded for him to continue while the waiter sat our food in front of us.

" what you think about us ? " he looked me in my eyes licking his lips. " as a couple "

" you know I don't do the rapper shit Markeyvius. When I get cheated on I like for the whole world not to know " I said putting a piece of crab meat in my mouth.

" who said I was gone cheat on you " he said making me roll my eyes.

" why not give it a try " I shrugged my shoulders.

" glad you said that cause you wasn't getting this if you hadn't " he laughed pulling out a long black velvet box.

I opened it seeing a diamond necklace. My jaw dropped at the best gift I've received since my dad was alive. I blinked through my tears and told him to put it on. I pulled my phone out admiring the necklace.

" boo I love it " I touched it making him smile from ear to ear. " this look just like the one my dad got me for my high school graduation. I was sick when I lost it at a party " I smiled at the thought of the memory.

" glad you like it...but you know. You met my mama and I haven't met your parents " he asked with a raised eyebrow.

" my parents were killed three years ago. I moved from New York to California because my uncle, his son and wife are the only family I have left and they took me in as there own. "

" you got your own family now " he grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly and I nodded with a smile.

" you're welcome to come to dinner with me tomorrow. We always have Sunday dinner at my uncle's house " I shrugged.

" I'm down with that " he nodded. " you ready to get out of here " he asked waving the waiter over and handing him his credit card.

" you know I am. I hate being places too long " I said getting up once the waiter brought his card back.

" what you want to do now " he asked helping me in his truck.

" I'd like to go home and fuck all night " I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" sound like a plan to me " he started the car and headed to my house.

" ouu. Say my name " I moaned bouncing on his dick.

" you like this dick Ava " he grunted gripping my ass slamming me up and down on his dick.

" ohh I love it " I said going in circles.

" go get the door " he mumbled hearing the door bell constantly ring.

" they can wait I'm almost done " I panted spending up.

I groaned in frustration as my phone started ring along with the door bell going off.

I put my robe on and rushed downstairs. I slung the door opened seeing Kapree holding a sleeping destiny.

" what the fuck pree " I said closing the door after he walked in. " it's two in the morning and you interrupting my sex and got my baby out this damn late " I said taking destiny out of his arms.

" Ava it's her dumb ass mama. Bitch done got locked up now I got to go get her. You know her parents don't fuck with her dumb ass no more so I'm her only help " he said sitting her things down.

" okay, go help her. And be careful Kapree " I gave him a hug before closing the door.

" who was that " I jumped hearing key voice.

" you fucking scared me. " whispered yelled. " that was my cousin, I got to watch the baby while he take care of some stuff " I said heading to my guest room and laying destiny down.

" come on " I smiled pulling him to the room. " I'm not done " I pushed him on the bed making him grin.

I got on top of him and heard destiny start to whine. " ugh. Just fuck it " I pouted getting off of him and he laughed.

" it's cool. I'm finna get in the shower " he said kissing my forehead.