14

Author's Note:  I've taken a strong liking to the actor Dev Patel. A lot of you may think he's ugly but it's okay because I think he's daddish. SURPRISE, he will be popping up in this book and as Dev Patel but as a doctor instead. Dassit dassall.

Ava POVThe Next Day

Ava POV
The Next Day

" Tameika I feel so miserable " I whined and she laughed.

" it's almost over. You got like five weeks left " she hugged me and rubbed my stomach.

We were all at Tameika's house since we laid around yesterday for New Year's. It wasn't planned but everybody called and cancelled on each other.

" grandma can you rub my stomach " I asked key grandma and giving her a shy smile.

" come on baby " she laughed. " you done stuffed the three off y'all to death " she rubbed my stomach.

" I know. Now they balled up and it's making me so uncomfortable. Key don't want to rub my stomach and they only act right to you and his touch. " I blew out a breath of relief as they corroborated.

" I just got that touch. I don't see how key got it cause he was the baddest lil boy on the damn block " she shook her head and laughed.

" they go crazy when Tameika touch my stomach. As big as they are in this little space, I had to band her from touching my stomach " I said and they laughed.

" thank you for getting these hard headed monsters in check " I hugged key grandma and kissed her cheek. " I think I'm a eat again, they cleared a little spot for some cake " I got up and she laughed.

" then you gone be crying tonight with heartburn or because you so full you can't lay down " key added.

" okay but who asked you, you just supposes to deal with it " I rolled my eyes.

" that's right baby " his mama laughed.

" it's all love though boo " I kissed his cheek. " we can share "

" y'all really not cute to be honest " Dolph said making us laugh. " you need to hurry up and drop them babies because this sentimental shit ain't gone work " he added making me and Pinkie tell him to shut up.

One Week Later

" I think I'm going to delete all my social media accounts " I said out loud debating with myself.

" it wouldn't hurt. You know I do that shit all the time " Kapree shrugged.

" yeah I'm a do it. I'll get back on after I have the twins " I said deleting my social media apps. " did I tell you key was moving in with me...today "

" you did " Kapree nodded. " that's the only reason I'm here. I'm a smoke up his shit then go home and take a nap, wake up and smoke my shit "

" yeah...you're my cousin for sure " I laughed and he joined. " I miss drinking so much man " I pouted.

" that's you problem right there " Kapree laughed. " let that shit go and Rob white ass. That nigga got herpes now "

" shut up..oh my god, really...and I was seriously going to fuck with him after I have my babies " I said in shocked. " well no, I'm lying. He was my back up if key was to step out again but still that is scary " I shook my head.

" yeah. That shit ain't good. At all " he added.

" that shit making me feel sick Kapree...like I just got an image of his lifetime and made up what I smelt like or something " I turned my face up and he laughed.

I rushed to the bathroom and emptied my stomach. I started to feel small contractions as I continued to throw up. After a few moments key walked in and started rubbing my back. Once he came in the bathroom my vomiting eased up.

" what the fuck happened to you " he asked.

" I'm having contractions " I rubbed my stomach as another one passed. " they aren't bad but they're back to back "

" stay right here. I'm about to get your shit and we gone go to the doctor " he said walking out.

After a while key came back in the bathroom with a plastic bag for me to throw up in and walked me to the car. Once we made it to the hospital they sent me to a room right away. My vomiting had stopped but I was still having small contractions. Not so close together now that I've stopping vomiting.

" hello sweet..I panicked myself when you called " my doctor spoke walking in the room. " For the most part you seem to be fine, you haven't dialated at all. I think whatever upset you upset the babies and that was their way of letting you know. We'll watch over you for the next couple of hours but we are going to put you on bed rest and we've schedule a c-section for February eighth " she finished.

" okay...I can deal with that. The sooner the better " I nodded.

" I'll be in to check in on you every so often " she said before leaving.

" was it something that made you mad ? " key asked sitting on the side of the bed.

" kind of. Kapree was telling me that someone we kind of grew up with now has herpes and it made me just picture what it look like or think of the most nastiest smell I could and I connected it with that " I chuckled and he laughed.

" you stretch stuff the most " he laughed. " the shit is sad but that ain't your problem " he rubbed my stomach.

" I know key. " I sighed. " you ain't hungry though " I asked and he laughed.

" what you want girl "

" I'm feeling...orange chicken ish " I smiled and he nodded calling in my order.

" Markeyvius " I sung.

" don't start this shit " he laughed.

" did I every ask you to take me to go. Shopping in Paris or go sailing overseas or just drape me in Gucci? No " I sung mushing his head.

" girl get out my face " he pushed my hand. " your ass still went to Paris though "

" shut up key. You know this my song " I laughed.

" well sing it without pushing and poking me " he snatched the remote from me, changing it to Netflix.