20

" he claim he coming over " I shrugged. " he still giving me the silent treatment "

" it's been two weeks Ava " Pinkie said.

" maybe we ain't together. I don't care right now " I sighed laying down with the twins.

" you gone tell him you had to get your IUD removed ? " she asked.

" yeah. Cause I don't want no more babies at the moment. I love my little boys " I smiled rubbing their hair.

" when you gone post my babies ? We tired of hiding them because you ain't posted them yet, their two months now " she rolled her eyes laying in the side of Kobe.

..

My ❤️
I'm on my way

Me
K.

" I'm about to take a shower in case we have make up sex. So please watch my kids " I cheesed rushing to the bathroom. 

Once I made it out of the shower Pinkie was gone and I walked in the room to see key laying in the bed and the twins gone.

" where my boys ? " I asked walking in my closet.

" in their room " he plainly answered.

I put on one of his shirts to sleep in and downstairs to get some yogurt. I walked in the kitchen and seen a bouquet of roses. I took the card sticking out of the vase and it read "when push comes to shove, I still choose you"

I smiled and ran upstairs with the flowers.

" I love you " I smiled standing in the doorway.

" you a brat " key laughed standing up and pulling my into a hug.

" I missed you and I love our family. I've just been trying to find myself again and it's so hard. I never through raising kids would be like this. I often find myself crying on the floor in a really dark place and it's just too much sometimes " I cried into his shoulder.

" why you ain't tell me this when it first started happening? You ain't got to hide shit from me " he pulled back and looked me in my eyes and I shrugged.

" I also had to get my birth control removed because some of it came out " I sighed.

" well I told you not to get on it " he said sitting the flowers on the nightstand.

" can you cuddle with me..I missed my daddy " I pouted and he laughed.

" I'm a take a shower first " he said and I nodded before getting in the bed.

@AvaDaBrat: Mama's babies☺️❤️8k likes      6

8k likes      6.8k comments
@PinkiePOOH: my god babies are so handsome!
@youngdolph: my lil niggas

..

" I missed you guys too " I smiled at Faith.

Today was my first day back at work and I felt really good about it. I'm now officially a dentist and I have my own assistant.

" while you were out we got this new oral surgeon " Faith said sticking her tongue out.

" what's his name ? " I asked.

" Mr. Patel " she dragged.

" bye Faith. I'm about to get to work " I laughed going to clock in.

After I clocked in I reached to get my files for today. As I backed up from getting my files I bumped into someone.

" excuse me, my apologies "

" no it's my fault. I'm sorry " I turned around seeing the new surgeon. " Ava..it's my first day back " I extended my hand for him to shake it.

" Dev Patel. Nice to meet you " he smiled shaking my hand and I left to my office.

Faith👩‍⚕️
I seen that connection

Me
I'm a get him😂

Today was only going to be a half a day. At lunch time I was able to go home to my babies. Key was currently out of town so I had my aunt babysit for me today. I continue to drink and use occasionally when my life begins to be to much. But for the most part I have it under control.

" how was your day " key asked over the phone.

" it was kind of quick. I think that's how I want to keep it. " I responded.

" whatever you decide- wait a minute I'm a call you back " he rushed off the phone and I rolled my eyes once he hung up.

The Next Day

" Ms. Sunshine, would you like to go to lunch with me ? " Dev asked as we clocked out.

" sure..I'll ride with you " I smiled.

-
" well they're twins " I shrugged.

" wow. How's your experience so far, I have a twin sister " he replied.

After lunch we decided to exchange numbers and be friends. I don't think my intentions are as pure as his but I just couldn't turn him down. Once we got back to the office he clocked back in and left to go home.

Today key was home so I'd be going home to not just the twins but him as well. Things with us haven't been like before and I honestly blame parenthood. After having kids nothing is really the same no more and the parents sometimes out grow each other.

" aye. I'll be back. I got to handle something " key said as I walked through the door.

" cool don't come back " I mumble.

" huh ? " he asked still putting his clothes on.

" I said have fun key " I gave him a fake smile before going into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I came out, he was gone.

Mr. Patel🥺
We're grown right? So I'd like for you to go to Indonesia with me.

Me
Umm. You don't even know me, that's too far away for me to be by myself. I don't think so.

Mr. Patel🥺
You can bring a guest. I take a trip to islands every summer and I thought this would be a nice first date.

Me
You know what. I'll go. With just you. Thank you.

Mr. Patel
No, thank you. Goodnight Ms. sunshine.

__________________________
Blah blah. Please enjoy I am sorry for any typos and I'm even more sorry for not knowing when I'll feel like fixing them. Again please leave comments and tell me what you'd like to see next!