10

" I love you soo much " I hugged my uncle looking at my 2019 Range Rover.

" anything for you niece " he hugged me back. " you got names for the babies yet " he asked touching my stomach and they went crazy.

" kody Alex and Kobe Kash " I answered and he nodded.

" I see you got a ring " he lifted and eyebrow looking at me.

" I'll have to tell you about it later " I laughed. " it almost time for me to go to work " I got in my truck and gave him a toothy smile.

" be safe " he shook his head.

Once I got to work and after having three patients I started feeling pains. They weren't too bad, they felt like I was getting a shot but expect in my arm I felt it in my pelvis.

" girl are you okay. You got discomfort written all over your face " Faith, who is the receptionist asked.

" I'm fine, it's just a little pain. I think it's from being on my feet too long. I just helped with feeling two cavities and you know how long that takes " I walked into her room and sat beside her.

" girl. You better take it easy, don't be putting them babies under any stress " she said pulling out files.

" I got this " I laughed. " I'm about to go pee. Are we going to lunch when I get back " I smiled and she laughed agreeing.

When I sat on the toilet I noticed my underwear was covered in blood and instantly began to panic making me feel another pain but this one was stronger then before. I called my doctor and she told me to come in as fast as I can.

" I'm about to go to the hospital Faith, I don't know what happened but I'm bleeding like crazy " I said trying not to panic.

" oh my god, do you need me to take you? " she asked getting up.

" yes please " I said beginning to cry and she got her things and rushed me out the door.

" I know it's hard not to but don't cry. It'll put more stress on the baby " she tried getting me to calm down.

I called Pinkie and Kapree on the way to the hospital. I debated on telling key because I was scared of what he was going to say until Faith asked me what he said. So I just decided to text him.

Me
I was bleeding really bad at work and now my coworker is rushing me to the hospital.

Markeyvius❤️
Omw

Pinkie, Kapree, and my aunt were in the room with me. After a hour of being here key was finally in California and on his way to the hospital.

" how are you feeling " my aunt asked rubbing my stomach.

" A little panicked but I'm okay. A few contractors every now and then but I'm fine. " I said breathing slowly to keep myself calm.

When the doctor walked in key was right behind him and for some reason seeing him calmed me down and took a good bit of my anxiety away.

" you straight?, how you feeling? " he asked back to back giving me a kiss and I nodded kissing him back.

" we ran some test and also by monitoring you we've found that the bleeding was coming from stress and by you not going to a hospital Monday when you first experienced bleeding added on to it " the doctor explained and I could feel key piercing a hole through my face with his eyes.

" your slight anxiety attack added to the stress and kind of set you into a premature labor but by getting you back calm and your blood pressure back to normal it has stopped but we're going to keep you over night to see how you do " my doctor smiled before leaving.

" we see your fine now so we're going to go " my aunt said giving me a hug and Pinkie and Kapree caught the hint and left to after giving me a hug.

" what they mean by you was bleeding Monday ? " key said squinting his eyes at me.

" when we did it the night of my birthday I was bleeding after. I thought it was just a busted blood vessel since I've experience that before but actually I had dilated " I explained.

" what you mean, experienced that before. You was bleeding and ain't tell me ? " he asked getting upset.

" no Markeyvius. Two years ago I was pregnant and I popped a blood vessel by having sex "

" and you ain't tell me this shit " he chuckled shaking his head. " so where the baby at "

" I had a miscarriage key damn, and no I didn't feel the need to tell you because that shit in the past and we was never on that level..not like we are now, I would've told you when I felt ready but I wasn't ready "

" ight Ava " he put his face in his hands.

" you better be glad they said my boys good. Got my mama and grandma about to kill my ass cause I wasn't here when it happened "

" do you see yourself loving me. Like being in love with me " I scooted over so he can get in the bed with me.

" I'm halfway there " he laughed kissing me before putting his arm around my stomach and laying his head on my shoulder.

" I'm glad you've been here for me " I grabbed his hand and healed it while he snored.

" it feel so good to be back in my own bed " I smiled climbing in my bed.

We were discharged in the morning and I was so happy cause that hospital bed was terrible. When I got home I got straight in the shower.

" what you want to eat or you gone wait till you wake up " key asked coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

" umm I'm a take a nap first. Duh " I laughed. " I did eat some fruit though so I'm not starving them but when I get up can we get pancakes " I smiled balling myself up in the cover as much as my stomach would allow me.

" alright " was all he said before going back into the bathroom.

" hurry up. I like to be held when I sleep " I got comfortable closing my eyes and I heard a faint "okay" as I drifted off to sleep.