Chapter 3 part 2: A birthday built for freaks

Dan walked into the restaurant and was greeted with smiling faces and a noogy from his best friend. They all sat around eating and drinking having a good ole time until Dan heard one his "friends" talking about him behind his back.

"Man what a dork, that Dan sure is a softy, and I can't believe his friend Tony invited me, I don't even like the guy, I only like him for his money."

Now this made Dan mad, you could tell it in his face that he was ticked, suddenly Dan gripped the cushion tightly, ripping open to reveal the stuffing inside.Dan flipped out and sat up immediately, he then quickly ran to the bathroom. When he got to the bathroom, he looked at his hands to discover his nails, they had grown super long and pointy which freaked Dan out. He quickly splashed his face with cold water and the next time he checked his hands, his nails were back to normal.

"What's wrong with me, I'm not drunk am I," Dan asked himself in full panic?

Then just to make matters worse the "friend" who was talking smack came in, then out of nowhere Dan grabbed him and slammed him into the mirror so hard that it cracked.

"So you think I'm soft do you," he said as he jabbed his regrowing nails into the man's flesh.

The man began to yell but Dan stopped him by growling and slamming his body against the mirror again.

"Shut up, you Asshole" Dan yelled in his face."You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Dan quickly looked at the mirror and saw himself, it didn't look like himself anymore, I mean you can tell it was him but this guy had red eyes, messy hair, and hatred in his eye.

Dan shook his head and let go of the guy, he fell to the floor, dead? Unconscious? Dan had no idea. He looked at his hand, they were covered in blood and so was the guy's white shirt.

Dan walked backward unsure of what to do.

"What have I done?" Dan asked himself as he ran out of the bathroom.

He saw Tony laughing with some other people so he didn't want to bother them so Dan did the only thing he could think of, text his mom.

"Mom😰😥"

"Honey are you ok what happened

"😰😰😥 I don't know mom, all I know is that I did something bad 💀

"What did you do"

"Mom I'm scared that I killed someone tonight"

"Dan, just come home, we will talk then"
----------------------------------------------
Oh my SWIRLS 😅😅😅 poor Dan what's gonna happen to him and ps Phil will be coming back in not the next
Chapter but the next ok by by 😍😍💜💚