Chapter 6: Im a what?

"I'm a what" Dan yelled!

His dad scratched the back of his head. "A werewolf, son"

Dan shook his head. "How can I be a werewolf, werewolves don't exist"

Mrs.Howell shook her head. "They are real, real as you or me"

Dan was flabbergasted unable to think."How am I a werewolf, I don't remember being bitten like in the movies,"

"You don't have to be bitten, you could have it in your DNA," Mr.Howell said.

Dan looked at his dad in confusion, "Son I'm a...werewolf also, the reason your a werewolf is because you were born" Mr.Howell confessed

Dan looked at his mom.

"No, your mom's not a werewolf, she's human, so you're actually half human."

Dan shook his head.

"All this is so confusing, I need a moment to clear my head."

Mrs.Howell held her son's hand, "It's ok Daniel"

"I'm a monster mom" he looked up at his father "and it's all his fault" Dan yelled!

Mrs.Howell held her son's hand harder making sure he didn't get up. Mr.Howell didn't even squirm.

"Dan it's not your dad's fault you were born with the curse" his mom yelled!

Dan was finally able to get up.

"Why haven't you guys ever told me about this, now I know why you never let me in the basement, dad was changing into a wolf."

Dan looked at his hands, they started to shake.

"What happened to me, last night?" Dan looked at his mom, the face he made nearly killed her.

"You transformed for the first time in the basement," Mr.Howell said.

////////////

Dan punched the wall, pushed his dad out of the way, and ran out of the room.

"Dan, wait," his mom said as she tried to chase his down, Mr.Howell stopped her.

"Let him go, he's 21, he can handle himself," her husband said grabbing her shoulder.

" But he doesn't know how to control himself when he's mad, what happens if he hurts someone again"

Mr.Howell hugged his wife.

"He's a smart kid, he'll know what to do when stuff like that happens."
----------------------------------------------
Dan left the house, not before grabbing his bag in the kitchen, that included his wallet, money, and some food.

He then got in his car and decided to get an apartment by himself in London England.