Chapter 4: The escape

A man ran through the halls of the castle, you could hear the Lightning clap outside the Transylvanian castle.The man who was, in fact, one of the butlers ran into the king and queen's bedroom.The queen was getting dressed while the king was still in bed.

"Your majesties, I've got horrible news"

The King sat up. "What is it," the king asked?"

The Butler took a  breath and then spoke.

"It's your son, Prince Philip, he's missing"

The King and Queen froze, the king quickly got out of bed.

"What do you mean he's missing" the king yelled!

The Butler flinched at the Kings yelling.

"I mean he's not in his room"

The king shook his head in frustration.

"Get my best guards to check the castle and if he's not in the castle, check all over the countryside, don't stop until you've found the future king of your country, he couldn't have gone far"

The butler nodded quickly and ran out of the room, you could hear the men running through the castle.

"FIND HIM" the king yelled!!!!!

Marytn Lester, Phil's older brother heard all the commotion from his bedroom and smiled evilly. This Could be the perfect chance to become king... While his brothers away.
----------------------------------------------
Phil ran and trying to get out of the forest. He has never left the realm of the castle since the day he was three when his parents found out that humans were evil and are only good for lunch.

Phil was scared, but he was more scared of becoming king. Phil didn't want to have anything to with it. All that stress put upon him would be too much.

So with nothing but a jacket and a backpack full of clothes, blood pastries, and some books, Phil ran away.

Phil hadn't been out of the castle since the 1800's, even though his clothing style has become accustomed to this generation, his knowledge has not.

So Phil was surprised to find the village his mom took him to when he was 3 totally wiped out, no horse, no humans, no anything when he walked out of the forest.

He quickly put on his hoodie and walked down the dirt road, it was good to see clouds and the grass again, Phil missed it.

After 15 hours of walking Phil finally ended up in a weird city called London England, he was able to get over the body of water from France to the UK by turning into a bat. But he finally made it and what Phil saw in London England scared him.

Humans were everywhere, and there were weird moving objects, he had to try his best to not get hit by one.

Phil tried his best to get around while trying to ignore the people yelling at him.

He finally found a house and smiled.

"Home sweet home."
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys 😚😚😚 thanks for reading, the next part will have Dan in it. Well by bye 🦁🦁🦁