Chapter 10: Blood Cafe

Dan and Phil walked into a tiny restaurant, they decided that today was a good day to go out to eat.

Last night was Dan's second transformation and Phil could tell he was tired.

Phil still remembered the screams, they were horrifying, Thank God Dan wasn't able to get out of the room.

Phil remembered finding Dan just an hour ago. He was fast asleep on the floor, the padding on the wall of course was scratched up. Dan's shirt was on the floor and his pants were torn a little.

After Phil woke Dan up they both decided to go out just for the day to see the sights of London. Phil sadly had to wear sunglasses and a hat since his hood was dirty.

Dan and Phil sat down and were ready to order, even though Phil didn't eat a lot of people food he loved vegetables.

An older woman, with massive curves came up to the two boys with a pen and notebook in her hand, Dan read her name tag, it said Dee.

"Hello cuties, what can I get you two today?" she said putting a hand on her hip.

"Id like the 12 piece wings with ranch dipping sauce" Dan said smiling brightly

"And id like the steak, rare, please" Phil said gagging at the thought of raw meat on his plate

The lady scribbled down their order and walked away

"Why did you get steak, I thought you hate meat?"Dan asked.

Phil blushed

"I got it for the blood" he whispered,"And ill give you the meat"

"Deal" Dan said excited!

Dan and Phil waited for thirty minutes until their food came

"Here you go boys" she said this as she put down their plates

She then walked away

Dan picked up one of his chicken wings and bit into the succulent bloody meat ripping the flesh from the bone and chewing it quickly.

Phil vomited in his mouth a little as he drained the blood from the meat and looked at the blood in the plate.

Dan looked up meat all over his face

"Aren't you going to drink it?" Dan asked.

Phil shook his head and pushed his plate away

"I don't think I can"

"But your a flippin vampire, you drink blood right, haven't you wondered what cow blood tastes like" Dan said licking his lips

"Dan stop it" Phil said annoyed

"Then drink the blood like a good little vampire"

Phil gulped and picked up his spoon, he plunged the silver spoon into the blood and slowly brought it up too his mouth. He took a small sip and then everything stopped.

Dan looked at Phil confused

He waved his hand in front of his face