She Ain't My Girl [3]

(Ashton top, Claire bottom left, Meghan bottom right pictured in the media)
Jasmine POV

It's 6:30 am and I have 30 more minutes until practice starts which is at 7:00.  I was pretty exhausted but as the captain I had to be the first one to practice. I put my gym bag and my phone out in the front room after I got dressed. Before I left I went in my bed room to wake Meghan up.

"Wake your ass up", I said while hitting her.

"Leave me alone"

I pulled the bed sheet off her and shaked her body.

"Uhhhhh, what time is it?", she asked.

"It's 6:30 Meg"

She rolled her eyes at me and pulled the sheet back on her.

"C'mon Meghan wake up, you know the fucking drill"

"I don't know why you just don't let me stay until I have to go to cheer leading practice"

She got up out of the bed and headed out the door. She didn't even say bye to me but I don't care. She knows that I don't let NO GIRL that I'm sleeping with stay at my house. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. After she left, I got my bag headed out the door but before I could I bumped into someone.

"HEY NIGGA", a familiar voice said.

When I looked up, I saw my best friend, Ashton with her suitcase in her hand. My face lit up because I missed this bitch so much. She gave me the biggest hug and put her suitcase in her room where I followed.

"I missed you so much Ash", I said.

"I missed you to bro"

Ashton went on a vacation with her family this whole summer so it's been more than one month since I've seen my best friend.

"What's been going on mane?", I asked her.

"Ntn much but nigga how come I see Meghan leaving here at fucking 6:30 in the morning"

"Because we have basketball practice and Coach Bonnie made me captain. I can't be leaving anybody at our place especially not Meghan to make her think we in a relationship. Matter a fact get dressed"

"Congrats Jasmine that's a hell of an opportunity."

"Thanks brudda"

"We finna turn up tonight tho right?", she asked.

"Of course, I was gonna go to club with everyone last night but I know u probably would've cursed me out.

"Lol once you know that was gonna happen bitch😂😂"

Ashton put on her basket ball clothes and we headed to practice.

--------------

I looked at the time it was now 6:45 which meant we were pretty early so we decided to just practice shooting while we waited on the others to come.

"So Ash what's been going on with you and Claire?"

"Mane it's been going good yanno. I can't wait to see her though  because she thinks I'm not coming until tomorrow. But you know that Claire is always late for practice."

"That's so good. I'm proud that you holding her down"

Ashton laughed at me but it's true. Claire and Ashton have been together for about 3 years now and they are still going strong. They are honestly the cutest couple I've met before because you can tell that they are in love with each other. Claire is the one of the best players on the team next to Ashton and I. That's how all of us became friends, through basketball.