Being Honest [14]

(Jacob and Joshua pictured above)
Alexandria POV
When I woke up this morning, my phone was ringing like crazy. It was Erica. She had been calling me non stop since last night and to be honest I'm tired of hearing my phone ring so I just decided to answer.

"What do you want Erica", I answered not bothering to say hi.

"Hello to you to Alex", she spoke. "I just want to talk"

"About what?"

"About us baby.", she sighed. "Listen Alexandria I'm sorry. From now on I'm going to be honest with you. I really like you and I want to know if you can come by me so I can explain"

I mentally rolled my eyes and decided to give Erica one more chance. I put on my clothes and said goodbye to Claire.

When I pulled up to Erica's place, there were about 3 cars parked in her driveway. There were one white and one black Mercedes-Benz and one silver BMW. I've never seen these cars before so I wonder who owns them.

I rang her doorbell patiently waiting for an answer. After about 30 seconds, a familiar face opened the door. It was Colby from last night.

 It was Colby from last night

(Colby pictured above)

He looked so different from last night though. He doesn't look like a bartender from a club. He looks so fine 💦 and it didn't help that he had no shirt on showing his hard 6 pack abs .

"Hey Alexandria right?"
"Yeah....Colby?"
"Yeah you remembered. Come in"

Colby let me in and locked the door behind him. When I walked inside, there were two men who I recognized from the club last night. They were twins and one of them was the guy that called Erica last night while we were dancing.

"Uhh guys, this is Alexandria ", Colby said talking to the twins."Alexandria this is Jacob and Joshua, Erica's securities and friends "

I introduced myself to them and sat down on the couch. Colby walked upstairs leaving me in the living room alone with Jacob and Joshua.

"So Alexandria how long have you and Erica known each other?", Joshua asked.
"Since I started this first semester here"
"Aww cool"
"So how did you guys meet", Jacob asked.
"We met during cheerleading practice"
"Ohh okay"

As I sat on the couch waiting, I heard the sound of steps coming down the stairs. When I looked up it was Colby walking back down the stairs.

"Alexandria follow me", he said leading me upstairs.

As I walked upstairs and I passed Erica's bedroom, it just reminded me of that one time we messed around. I'm still mad that I can't remember that night but it's whatever.