Getting Serious (Part 1) [18]

**I FELT LIKE IT WAS TIME TO WRITE A CHAPTER FROM ERICA'S PERSPECTIVE. COMMENT IF GUYS LIKE IT**

(Erica pictured in the media)
4 days later.....

Erica POV
"Oh fuck E. Feels so good", she said moaning.

That was the nickname she gave me the other night. She called me that when we were out at the movies. I told her I liked it so that's what she's been calling me for the past couple of days.

I've been fucking the shit out of Alexandria with strap for the past 8 minutes in missionary. Surprisingly this week she's been extra horny. She's never wanted to have sex this much let alone fuck her with a strap on.

I leave my curiosity alone though because regardless of my questions I'm still enjoying the sex.

"Fuckkkkkk babyy I'm gonna cum",she screamed.

I went even faster which mad her grip on the sheets hard. When I felt like she was close to climax, I pulled the strap out her soaking wet pussy.

"Wtf Erica. I was almost there", she shouted.

"I know", I chuckled.

I grabbed Alex from her torso and flipped her over.

"Bend your knees and sit up", I told her.

She did that and that's when I put the strap back in her fucking her doggy style. 

"Feels good?"

"Mhmmm. Shit babe", she moaned.

Damn I loved when she moaned like that. It's sexy as fuck and she knows I love it.

I could tell she was close so I went even faster.

"Fuck daddy", she moaned.

Hearing her say that brought tingles through my spine. Damn 😍😍 my baby is sexy. She was grabbing on sheets hard with her back arched.

"Baby I'm fucking close"

That was my cue. I went even faster, gripping Alex's thighs. She began shaking when I did that and that's when I knew she reached climax.

I slip the strap out of her and took it off me throwing it in the nightstand on the right side of my bed.

I laid back on my bed with Alex's head laying on my chest. She looked like she was about to fall asleep which I didn't want to happen.

"Alex baby", I whispered.

"Yes?", she moaned in a sleepy voice.

"You wanna do me a huge favor?"

"Depends", she got up.

"You wanna give me a massage"

"Uhhh I don't know. You sure u want me to give you one?"

"What that suppose to mean?"

"I'm just saying. You always going to spas and shit Erica. I don't want to disappoint you with my stale ass massage"

"Sweetie you ain't gotta worry bout all of that. Imma just lay on my stomach and you just do your thing"

"Loll okay", she chuckled.

I loved the fact that she was afraid of disappointing me. That's one thing if I love about her. I've actually never told her j loved her. I guess I'm just waiting on the right time to say it.