First Game [5]

(Jasmine pictured above)

Jasmine POV

I just came from basketball practice. Today is OUR VERY FIRST GAME. I'm hella excited because this summer I was working my ass off to be captain and I finally got it. I finally got a chance to show that I could do it. After practice, Ashton and I went to the mall to go buy some clothes for tomorrow night. Ashton told me that we were going to the movies tomorrow to celebrate my promotion so we decided to go shop for clothes. Claire and Alex were at their dorms gossiping about De'Sean's sex. I did not want to hear none of that shit especially because I kind of have a crush on Alex and just the thought of her being with De'Sean makes me sick lol.

Alex POV

While Ashton and Jasmine were at the mall, I was helping Claire and her teammates with Jasmine's surprise party. Claire needed help inviting people and telling them to keep it on the down low. Claire told Ashton to tell Jasmine that they were going to the movies so that Jasmine could buy some clothes for tomorrow night.

"So Alex, is De'Sean coming?", Claire asked me.

"Probably not"

"How come?"

"Because he has football practice late at night tomorrow and he has to be on point for when the football season comes"

"Oh that is understandable, he doesn't want to be thrown off his game."

"Exactly"

"You should invite some people then"

"Like who?"

"I don't know. Mmmm. Oh maybe you can invite the girls from your cheer leading team"

"Oh yeah, I made a lot of friends from the team. I'll tell them when I go to practice in about 10 minutes"

"Ok cool. Tell them that they can bring their friends too"

"Alright Claire".

After we were done calling everybody, I left Claire on the phone with Coach Bonnie. I guess she was making their coach aware of their plans.

Jasmine POV

As I was walking through the mall with Ashton, I couldn't help but notice a familiar face. It was a guy kissing on a girl's neck. That neck was so familiar.

"Aye Ashton, look over there. Who is that?"

Ashton turned her head and looked. She stared at me and put her head down.

"What's wrong. Who's that bro?"

"You don't wanna know"

"Come on. Who?"

"It's Meghan"

"Meghan?"

"yeah bro"

I got a little bit furious even though Meghan isn't even my girlfriend. Being the type of person I am, I pulled Ashton and brought her with me. I walked up to Meghan with this guy still sucking on her neck. They were at it like they were in a hotel room.

"That feels good", she murmured under her breath.

I tapped her on her shoulder and cleared my throat because she obviously didn't see me standing behind her.

"Oh hey Jas", she tried hugging me.

"Who's this?", I said pointing at the guy standing in the front of me.

"My name is De'Sean"

My heart dropped. Because I hope this ain't the nigga who I think it is.

"Not De--, De'Sean Jackson right?"

"Yeah", he said. "How you know me"

"You're in a relationship with Alexandria right?"

"Uhhh yeah." He swallowed. "You know how it is though", he said putting out his hand reaching for a hand shake.

"No nigga I don't."

I wasn't entertaining this nigga at all. He got the best girlfriend in the world and he sucking up on a hoe's neck. Speaking of hoes, Meghan was just standing their silent as ever. Ohh you wait till I tell Alex bout this.

"Let's keep this between us", De'Sean said.

"Whatever nigga", I replied to him. "You out of all people shouldn't be doing this. I thought you were friends with Alex", I told Meghan.

"Believe me Jasmine, this won't happen again. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend", Meghan said staring at De'Sean obviously telling the truth.

"Don't call me ever again you hoe ass nigga. I got to go to practice now", she said slapping De'Sean.

I rolled my eyes and walked off with Ashton. Meghan walked off as well with De'Sean going in the opposite direction. I was irritated now. De'Sean hasn't even been in Ohio for two weeks and he already cheating on his loyal ass girl.

"You better not tell Alex bout this", Ashton told me.

"Why not nigga?"

"Because this is none of your business"

"It kind of is. He is sleeping with one of my hoes and cheating on one of my friends"

"Friend or crush", Ashton smiled

"Shutup bro. Friend"

"Whatever Jasmine. You wanna make a deal?"

"What?"

"If he don't tell Alex by the end of next week, you can tell her but if he does, stay out their business. OK?"

"Ok deal."

We shook hands and headed out the mall back to our dorms. We got dressed for the game tonight.

----------------------

"PASS THE FLICKING BALL JAS", Coach Bonnie screamed from the side lines.

Our score was 40-39. Our team had 39. It's 7 seconds on the clock now and if I don't get this shot, Coach Bonnie is probably going to put me on the bench for the rest of the basketball season. This girl on the other team was all over my ass.

"SHOOT THE BALL"

"PASS THE BALL"

"OSU! OSU!"

I could hear everyone screaming this from the bleachers. Even though it was a big risk, I threw the ball from the 3-point line. Everyone gasped as we watched the ball go in the hoop. I took the deepest breath and everyone ran from the bleachers screaming "WE WON!" "WE WON!". I was so happy but out of breath at the same time. It really made me happy when Alex came down and gave me the best hug. It felt so good to be in her arms. After the game, Coach Bonnie celebrated with us and took us to get some pizza. That was so good. I enjoyed every single bit of that pizza. The only thing that ruined my night was looking at Alex and not being able to say something. I felt so guilty that I knew something and I couldn't  say anything. When I saw De'Sean leave with Alex talking, it pissed me off but everything is gonna get better. I know it.

--------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**READ MY OTHER STORY**