Practice [7]

Alex POV

When I woke up this morning, I went straight in the shower. I had cheer leading practice early this morning and I wanted to get there as early as possible because if we reach to practice early, we get to leave earlier than others. Jasmine was still here and so was Ashton. Jasmine, Ashton and Claire had basketball practice so while they were getting dressed, I made us breakfast. Luckily for Jasmine and Ashton, they left clothes in here from when they used to sleepover in the summer so they didn't have to go to their dorms to get clothes.

-------

"Thanks for breakfast Alex", Jasmine told me.

"Yeah thanks Alex", Ashton said.

"Thanks roomie", Claire said.

"No problem guys", I said.

I guess they were really hungry because they ate every single thing on their plate. When they were done eating, all of us left at the same time. I headed to cheer leading practice and they headed to basketball practice. I was still pretty tired from last night but since tomorrow is Sunday, I had a free day. I have no classes or practice tomorrow which is amazing. All I had to do was chill all day tomorrow and probably have De'Sean come over. When I reached to the gym, Meghan and the others were already dancing. I guess they wanted to leave early too.

"Morning guys", I said.

"Hey Alex. You're early.", Meghan said.

"Yeah. I'm trying to leave early"

"Wassup Alex", my dance partner, Erica said.

(Erica pictured above)

Erica is one of the main girls on the team. Matter of a fact, she's probably one of the best dancers on the team. She is Puerto Rican & Dominican and she is a lesbian (femme). She is pretty popular too. Erica has been flirting with me from since I've started on the cheer leading team. Even though I've been telling her that I have a boyfriend, she just doesn't quit.

"So, your boyfriend let you out the dorm", she said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm.

"Erica, just stretch", I said stretching while we waited for the other dancers to come.

"C'mon Alex, stop being like that", she said.

"Like what?"

"Like you don't want my sexy ass", she said licking her lips.

"Girl bye", I said laughing.

All I could do was laugh at Erica. She think she's the best looking thing on earth. I'm not gonna lie, she's pretty beautiful but she doesn't need to know that I think that. I got up and walked by Meghan and the others with Erica following behind me. They were just talking about the basketball game we have to cheer at that is coming up. They said that the girls were playing Maryland.