Getting Serious (Part 2) [19]

(Jasmine pictured in the media)

The same day......

Alex POV
It's been 4 whole hours since I've last seen Erica. I'm really starting to get worried about where she is rn.

She hasn't responded to any of my texts or calls and usually does by now. I'm tripping out trying to figure out where she is but I hope she's okay because I miss my girl.

Jasmine POV

"Here, don't forget this", I chuckled handing Meghan her bra.

She laughed and put on her bra shaking her head.

"Alright Jas...this is the last time"

Meghan is always trying to convince herself that she won't come back but I know she will. When she left and smoked a blunt and hit up Alex.

"Yo Alex"

"Hey Jas, wassup?", Alex spoke through the phone.

"Are you going to the game against Oakridge tonight?", I asked her.

"Yeah I got to cheer smarty"

I took laughed and took a long pause to think of what I just said. I'm pretty high right now so....

"C'mon, maybe we could smoke a blunt after", I said exhaling in my phone.

"Sounds like you're smoking one now", she laughed.

"Seconds a charm rt haha?"

"Alright fine, sounds like a plan"

When I hung up, I jumped in excitement and got ready for the game tonight. Hopefully I can get Alex alone without Erica being there because seriously I need to make a move on this girl. I got real feelings and I can't hide them anymore.

Alex POV

"What took you so long?", I asked Erica.

"It's only 8:30 baby relax", She said breathing heavily.

"The game starts at 9"

"I'm not going", she said taking off her shirt.

"You're the cheer leading captain Erica what do you mean you're not going"

"I'm co-captain and I'm not feeling it okay. Meghan is their she can handle it", she yelled.

I don't know what's up with Erica but there is definitely something fishy going on with her and I'm not leaving until I figure it out. I followed her upstairs into the bedroom with her wearing nothing but underwear on.

"So where did you go?"

"Babe I told earlier that me, Colby and the twins had to deal with Lawrence"

"What do you mean deal with him?"

"Don't worry about it alright? Just go to the game and enjoy yourself after"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I was heading out the bedroom door in my cheerleading uniform.

"Oh and baby... I love you", Erica said smiling.

I smirked in happiness when she said that. I said it for the first time earlier this morning but she didn't respond because Colby called her phone.

"I love you too babe"

When I got to the game I was already about 10 minutes late just for waiting on Erica to get home. It was okay though because we didn't do our cheer as yet.

Throughout the whole game, I couldn't help but look at how good Jasmine looked. Like damn she was sexy. I had to keep reminding myself that I have a girlfriend at home. Jas brought the team to another win with a 3 point shoot with score at 65-63.

"You did good big head", I congratulated her.

"Well thank you. You were my inspiration", Jas smiled. "you ready to go?", she asked.

"Uhh, yeah"

We were already changed and were looking for could place to smoke a blunt together.

After a while of looking for a spot, we couldn't find any so we just decided to smoke by her dorm. 

When we got there, Ashton and Claire were sitting on the couch. When we walked in they were having a full-fledged make-out session. Ashton bumped her head against the wall when she heard us walk in.

We all burst out in laughter when she did.

"Omg hey Alex", Claire ran hugging me. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever"

"Hey Alex", Ashton said chuckling at Claire.

We all sat on the couch catching up with each other because tbh I haven't seen them in a minute. They haven't change one bit. One thing is that they are still the cute ass couple that I know and adore. 

When 11:30 p.m. struck, Ashton and Claire went in Ashton's room and I followed Jasmine into hers.

"So Alex what you doing for the holidays?", Jasmine asked while looking for her lighter.

Thanksgiving is coming up next weekend .

"My dad, my older sister and her family are coming to Ohio to visit my mom and I", I responded.

"Didn't know you had older sister"

"Yh she's married with a son"

"Oh cool.", she smiled. "I'm sorry for asking this but I thought you said that your dad past away?", Jas said taking a puff of the blunt.

"He did. I call my step-dad my dad"

"Ohh that's dope"

Jasmine handing me the blunt and I inhaled for a long time. That shit was stronger that usual but I fucked with it. Shit was nice.

After a while, silence started to fill the air and tbh just looking at Jasmine plus that weed had me so fucking turned on. She started making moves on me like offering to give me a massage. When she got behind me, my heart started to beat faster and I could fell my pussy getting soaking wet. Next thing I know Jas starts kissing on my neck.

"We shouldn't", I moan trying not to.

"Shssh, don't ruin it"

She pulled off my shirt and laid me on the bed and started kissing all over teasing the shit out of my body. Goddamn! I loved the way she started breathing on pussy trying to tease me.

"Fuck you taste so good", Jas said

When she stuck her face in my pussy, I almost went crazy. One thing this girl can do is know how to eat pussy. For the rest of night, I enjoyed myself not having a care in the world about anyone or anything. Jas just made it all about me and her. Not even gonna front I loved it. She made me moan louder than I thought I ever could and she actually made love to me. I didn't feel like we were just 'fucking'.

---------------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**I KNOW IT'S BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS STORY LOL BUT I HONESTLY FORGOT A BOUT IT BUT HERE IS THE CHAPTER MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR**

**THANKS FOR THE LOVE..LOVE YOU GUYS**