Confession [16]

(Jasmine pictured in the media)
2 weeks later....
Alexandria POV
"You're glowing today and you look beautiful. As usual", Jasmine complemented me.

"Umm, thank you Jas. You don't look to bad yourself", I smiled. 

Jasmine was inside my bedroom sitting in my bed. I'm guessing that she's waiting on Ashton to say goodbye to Claire.

"I haven't heard from you in a while. What's being going on with you?", she asked.

"Nothing much, same old but I'm hearing that you and Meghan are dating"

"Yeah I guess"

"Cool. I'm happy for you"

"Thanks"

Silence entered the room and to be honest I had nothing to say to her but I guess she had something to say because she wouldn't leave my room and go to her dorm.

"Listen Alex I want to talk to you about something", she finally spoke.

"Considering the fact that you're still sitting on my bed, I figured that", I laughed.

She laughed with me and after a couple seconds stopped and gazed.

"Alexandria I miss you so much", she admitted.

"Excuse me?"

"I said I miss you. I miss us"

I was so confused when she said that. We weren't even really dating and we never hooked up with each other so the fact that she's confessing her feelings for me is a bit odd.

"What are you talking about Jamsine?"

She sighed and looked down playing with her fingers. She looked like she didn't even know what to say so I sat closer next to her and grabbed her chin and brought her head up making her eyes look right into mine.

"Talk to me Jas"

"Okay. I was just saying I miss you a lot I miss hanging out with you and making out with you Alex. I hate seeing you with your "girlfriend". Erica isn't good for you ma. She's just gonna walk all over you like a piece of dirt. All she wanna do is fuck you and when she gets what she wants. It's over"

What she just said made me a bit angry because she doesn't even know Erica and I's relationship like that.

"First of all Erica already got what you think that she wants and she's still with me and second of all I think you should get the fuck out NOW before you ruin the rest my fucking night", I said shouting.

As soon as I said that she got up and left my room pretty fast. I guess she realized that I was pretty upset.

------------------------------------------------

**COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE**

**I KNOW THE UPDATE IS SHORT BUT UPDATING TOMORROW**