Reunited [4]

(Alexandria & De'Sean pictured in the media)

Alex POV

Today is the day that I finally see my baby. I missed him so much and I'm happy that I get to see him. Last night, everyone got a little bit tipsy except this girl, Jasmine. She was kinda cute and I could tell she was flirting with me but I didn't pay any attention. When I woke up this morning, Ashton and Claire were going at it like animals. They were so loud, they woke me up out of my sleep. You could tell that they were apart from each other for a while.

"I'm leaving guys", I screamed from out side their door.

"Ohh fuck, Ash", Claire screamed. "Alright Alex"

I laughed at Claire and then headed to my car. Before I even reached, I was stopped by Jasmine.

"Hey Alex"

"Hey Jasmine, wassup?"

"I'm heading to get Ashton for practice actually"

"Hahhaha, you might wanna wait a couple minutes"

"How come?"

"They kind of in the middle of some welcome back sex, lol"

"Lmao thanks for telling me, I'll wait outside for her"

"Haha, alright"

I was about to walk off but she asked me something.

"So where are you going this early?"

"I'm going to pick up De'Sean from the airport"

"Really? So he's moving to Ohio for good?"

"Yeah finally"

"So you don't have cheer leading practice today?"

"No, Meghan called in sick"

"You're lucky"

"Thankfully I am"

When I said that, I couldn't help but notice Jasmine staring at my breasts. Like really staring at my breasts. I clipped my fingers two times to signal her face back to mine.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Alex"

"It's cool Jasmine, just remember I have a bf"

"Yeah of course"

"I'll see you later then?"

"Of course"

I walked off and I could feel Jasmine looking at my ass. When I turned around to check, that is exactly what she was doing. She was licking her licks too. I laughed at her because when I caught her she acted like she wasn't even looking.

---------

When I pulled up to the airport, I saw De'Sean standing outside with his phone in his hands. I parked my car on the side of him and ran out.

"Heyyyy baby", I screamed.

He looked up and realized it was me. He lifted me up and hugged me so tight

"OMG, Alex baby. I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

He grabbed me by my chin and kissed me. I almost cried because I missed this guy so much. He put his bags inside my trunk and hopped in the car. It felt so good to be next to my baby again. I hadn't seen him since summer but it feels like it's been years since I've seen his cute face.

"So, how Ohio been treating you?", he asked.

"It's going great. I made some friends"

"Oh ok that's good."

"Aren't you excited that you are playing college football here?"

"Of course I am. I'm glad I got this opportunity"

After that De'Sean stared at me the whole ride to his new apartment. When we finally reached, I helped him put up his clothes and fix up his apartment.

--------------

"Why you keep staring at me?", I asked De'Sean.

He was staring at me since I've been with him. It has been at least 3 hours and he hasn't taken his eyes off of me.

"I can't look at you?"

"You can but you acting like you want something"

"Because I do"

He walked up to me slowly and started kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back and then he took off his shirt. He then started kissing me on my neck then made his way to my clit. He licked my clit and then took off his pants. He flipped me over making him lay on his back and I made my way to his hard dick. I kissed the tip of his dick and slowly put it in my mouth leaving markings of my lipstick. He let out loud groans and I could feel his veins popping out of his dick. I looked up at him and I could tell that he was about to finish. Next thing you know, my mouth was full of cum (nasty lol). We didn't even get to go all the way.

"You missed me that much"

"Lol, yeah. It's been forever since we've even got that close"

"I know right"

I got myself cleaned up and laid back and chilled for the rest of the day with De'Sean. I wonder what everyone else is up to?

Jasmine POV

During practice, I was super lazy. I couldn't keep Alexandria out of my head for some reason and knowing that she was probably making out with her boyfriend was killing me. Claire and Ashton made fun of me because Alex is probably the first girl I've ever got the most feelings off of BUT I wasn't having that. I called up one of my hoes and invited her over because the basketball team had our first game tomorrow and I need to be focused. We had sex and that blowed off a lot of steam with me until I got a call from Meghan. I got up from my bed and answered my phone.

"Hello?", I answered.

"Hey Jasmine. What you doing?"

"I thought you was mad at me"

I didn't talk to Meghan since she left my dorm in anger when I kicked her ass out.

"How can I be mad at my baby?"

"Don't call me that. We never even dated before"

"I know, I know. I was just playing Jasmine"

I don't know why Meghan can't get it through her thick skull that we are just fuck buddies. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. She has her bitches and I have mine.

"C'mon Jassy, come back to bed", the girl said from my room.

"I'm coming in a minute", I replied.

"Oh, so you got a girl over?"

"Yeah so"

"So? Are you serious? I didn't know we could sleep with other people"

"OMG, I've been trying to tell you this Meghan", I screamed through the phone.

"Alright bye bitch. Have fun with your little hoe"

"Bye Meg. I'll call you tomorrow"

"Whatever Jasmine", she hung up the phone.

I laughed because I loved making Meghan mad because she would always come back with some amazing break up sex. I went back in my room and handled my business preparing for what was going to be a long ass day- OUR FIRST GAME.

----------------------------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**