Follow Your Dreams [24]

(Jasmine pictured in the media)

Jasmine POV
Waking up early on a Saturday morning sucks but if you're anywhere near Alexandria, your ass better be prepared. She'd keep placing kisses all over my body until I'd wake up so of course I have to give in.

"Good morning babygirl", I said kissing her on her special spot.

She kissed me on lips and smiled at me running her hands through my messy hair.

"What you thinking about?", she asked.

"Lol nothing", I lied.

"Babe talk to me", she spoke.

"About what?"

"You wanted to tell me something last night Jas duh"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that", I lied.

"So???"

"Well.. uhh.."

"Stop beating around the bush Jas omg", she said playing rolling her eyes.

I had to take my time and say what I had to say. If I just told Alex the big news, she probably won't be too happy so I'm taking my time.

"I don't think you're ready to hear it yet baby girl"

"Just say it already. I literally didn't get much sleep last night because I felt bad that I was being so dramatic and I didn't even listen to you"

"You weren't babe, you were just annoyed. I'm glad that you tell me everything. Anyways, can I have a massage babe?", I said trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject Jasmine. What's going on?"

"Jasmine?", I asked surprised.

I haven't heard call me by full name in forever. It kinda pissed me off a bit. I don't want to keep the news from her anymore so I just spilled it.

"So yesterday at practice I got some good and kinda bad news from coach about basketball", I started.

"Tell me the good news first!"

"Well, Coach Bonnie said that she got a call from Cheryl Reeve from the Minnesota Lynx and she wants Ashton and I to play for her team", I sighed.

"Why are you sad about that?! That's great babe we can finish our senior year together and I could get a job at the hospital while you play for your dream team", she smiled.

It saddened me to see how happy Alex was about the situation. She doesn't know to full extent what the issue is.

"That's the problem Alex... I don't do senior year of college", I spoke.

"What you mean baby?"

"I mean that this will be my last year and then I'd have to move to Minnesota..."

I saw tears starting to form in Alex's eyes and it really hurt. I don't want to be far away from her but this is what I literally dreamed about my whole life and it's happening now.

"So are you going to do it?", she asked trying not to cry.

"I don't know yet, I wanted to talk to you about it first"

Silence filled the room and Alex didn't day anyhting. I couldn't tell how she felt about it anymore. She showed no emotion but she still seemed like she was in disbelief with the situation at hand.

"Babe I think you should do it", she sighed

"What?", I said surprisingly.

"I don't want to stop you from your dreams okay? We could visit each other weekends and holidays and stuff like that. This is something that is important to you and I want to see you achieve your goals so go...I understand."

"You sure baby?"

"Yes but only if you prmise me one thing"

"What's that?"

"Stay away from them fast hoes"

"Haha funny babe very funny"

--------------------------------